Year of a Million Wishes

Wunderkind

Onthewaytomythrone
Right now Disney is running the "What Will You Celebrate" campaign. I think the next one ought to be "Year of a Million Wishes." What say you?

:woohoo:

I would love that. I think they need to start using the suite in Cinderella's castle also. I saw pictures posted from someone who was chosen to stay in the suite. Fantastic. Any girls (or woman's) dream come true!

Right now Disney is running the "What Will You Celebrate" campaign. I think the next one ought to be "Year of a Million Wishes." What say you?

Hello Wunderkind !,

I`d Love to see that, Too !!! :yay: Or, at least something like that.
My Question to you is How would The Disney Parks Do A
Year of A Million Wishes Event? How would that work? :confused3 Would this be almost very close to something like The Year of A Million Dreams?
If so, I don't know if Disney would do it. But, That is just me.
But If Disney were to do that, I would love to know all about how it would work .

~ Dwight

Ahhhh i would love to stay in the cinerella castle suite!
i went last year and it was the year of millions dreams but didnt really get many benefits. I got some free mickey ears that was it! ha ha!
but looking forward to my next trip next year with my boyfriend!

"You're Not Special, So Behave Yourself And We'll All Have Fun" :thumbsup2

That one would get my vote...

:lmao:

Seriously, that made my night.

I'm also really curious about what the next theme is going to be. Isn't it going to be WDW's 40th birthday...or anniversary...or something? They'll probably work with that.

Just wonderland, I would love that! I'll be happy if only one wish come to truth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter