Yee Haw!!!! January 2011 is on!!

tookie

Mouseketeer
Ever since the day that we returned from our March 2009 trip to WDW (which was my DH, DS8, DS6, and my first trip), I have been dreaming of returning. Now it's official..... we are going to go on our 2nd trip to the most magical place on earth in January of 2011! Now, nothing is booked yet..... mostly because I want to wait to see what deals come out later in 2010. I am hoping for the 4/3 or free dining, please..... please......! Since our trip, I have become a Disney World fanatic!!! If it was the only place we ever went on vacation, I would be perfectly happy. The resorts I am considering the most are Wilderness Lodge Villas (very dependent upon the deals that come out), Port Orleans Riverside, or Fort Wilderness Cabins. (we stayed there last and LOVED it!!) I am leaning towards WL because it is very outdoorsy and is close to Fort Wilderness for all of the activities. I think DS8 and DS6 would LOVE the pool at WL. In the distant running is the POLY, but we tend to like more space than a single room. Anyway........ very excited to say the least!!!!

I always wanted to visit and never had the chance until last year at the age of 37. I knew I would love it, but I had no idea just how much!!!! My DH is hooked too, so it works out well for the both of us!

Well, I got a pin code for 30/35/40 for all of 2010 excluding holidays. Now instead of January 2011, we are planing a 2010 pre-Christmas trip!!!!! Now that's enough to make a girl feel like she won the lottery!!!!:cool1:

I can't wait for Jan 2011. It will be excatly 2 year anniversary of our first trip. I think my huuby would go right this second, but since I'm a fantic planner a year is what I need. Hoping for a great deal!!

We're planning on a family trip in January 2011 - not sure of the dates yet but probably the 1st or 2nd week of January. I'm hoping that this time next year - I'll be in WDW!

Count me in on the January 2011 planning! If everything remains good with DH's work and we can pay cash, we're going.

First timer here(first post ever on this board and would be our first WDW trip!) possibly planning a Jan 2011 trip! I am going Jan. 12-15th for a Childrens Pastors Conference there and tryin to figure the best way to do it for all the family! We got a great rate on a room at the hotel the conference is at (CSR). *I* will be pretty busy all day 13th-14th so hoping they can still enjoy it as much as possible and I can catch up later! Feeling very defeated by the temps in Jan. and hope its worth a trip:( We have 4 kids DS(15), DD(10),DD(3 1/2),DD(1 1/2). I dont think we will be able to swim going by reviews and thats ok I just want it to be enjoyable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter