yet, another cypress point ?

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
do i need to stop somewhere and get detergent for the washer and dryer and soap and shampoo? how do the towels work for the pool? are they out there already? or do i need to wash the bathroom towels for the pool?also when you say it is close to crossroads, do you mean downtown disney, are they the same, if not what is crossroads...thanks

Were staying at Cypress Pointe for the first time in April and from what I've learned were going to bring a few a beach towels for the pool and water parks and purchase laundry supplies there to wash them and whatever else. I've tried to buy towels in the area before, what a rip-off!! Crossroads is the retail area just outside the main entrance to Disney off of 535. It is totally separate from Dowtown Disney.

leanne11, yes get the detergent and soaps at the grocery store. They have a starter kit but you may run out. I would wait to buy it though until you decide if what is supplied is sufficient for your family.

Pool towels are put out every day by the pool. I kind of remember them being in your room also. Not quite sure about the latter. There is an Eckerds, Walgreens and Winn Dixie very close by. Also, there is a little store on the property if you need to purchse extras.
I don't know if you are staying in Phase 1 or 2, but check out both properties for activities. Especially if you have kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter