Yet Another New Yorker Noob

AKA "Conck always makes me pay for drinks so I have to stay at a cheaper resort to afford it" :lmao:

I'm very much looking forward to another visit. If you havent met Knox you should, he's one of my favorite people (and not just becuase of the drinks).

Aw shucks..

But I do have to say that budgeting more for adult beverages has a definite upside and I would do so in the planning stages. :)

Knox

Very weird. I'm trying to post a youtube link and keep getting a weird "post too low" error message.

If you go to youtube and type in okra strut, you'll come across what I was going to post. Not dancing, but still worth a look!

Youtube videos never die..they just get played again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again....

I am planning to be at Gay Days (oh my...this will be a first!) The only time I was there in the past was by accident and my gf at the time was a bit (say LOT) nervous that someone might notice her being gay. (like people from NJ on vacation in Fla will even pay attention!)

So, anyway...I am trying to decide which hotel. Since I am planning to do the Star Wars weekend I am thinking Boardwalk (DVC and all)...will there be others staying there?

oh wow... gay days AND a star wars weekend?! That's gotta be something to see!

Did somebody mention...

okra? (Gotta LUV the pod!)
L2.series.okra-01-01.gif

L2.series.okra-02-01.gif

L2.series.okra-03-01.gif

L2.series.okra-04-01.gif

T&SMOM: Where do you find these things??????:scared1:

Ooooooooo -- I love it too (actually one of my favorite veggies).

whew...I was starting to get a little worried - maybe i would be an outcast or something...

A friend told me how to make it without having it go slimey...dip in vinegar before cooking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter