Yet another primer: your guide to Discount Codes for the 3 Loews Onsite Hotels:

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
Disregard. Too many things are changing, and I don't feel like keeping up with the changes. Sorry.

We were going to book rooms with AAA for November and were told we could book two rooms per AAA membership. It ended up that the SuperSaver rate and the $86.00 ticket deal were better. The SS and AAA were virtually the same rate.

28 days and counting!

RLM

We were going to book rooms with AAA for November and were told we could book two rooms per AAA membership. It ended up that the SuperSaver rate and the $86.00 ticket deal were better. The SS and AAA were virtually the same rate.

28 days and counting!

RLM

Hmm, this is new. Was the second room a connecting one for your kids or was is not specified?

Jodie,

This is incredible! Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together!

Military rates are available (I called recently). The rule is you MUST be active duty. It does not work for retired people. Previously, the code MIL worked online. Not sure about now as I did not try (we are now retired).

Wha? :confused3 Ya didn't have enuf to do today??? :lmao:

Seriously tho....great job! :thumbsup2 (just fix yer spelling error in "preferred" in the AP section.... :rolleyes1

Wha? :confused3 Ya didn't have enuf to do today??? :lmao:

Seriously tho....great job! :thumbsup2 (just fix yer spelling error in "preferred" in the AP section.... :rolleyes1

The day's not over, better look out I think another quiz is coming!

(just fix yer spelling error in "preferred" in the AP section.... :rolleyes1

Dang spell check ... Done though. Thanks for catching that. :thumbsup2

I am off to the Motherland for a week, but continue to keep me honest, and I'll fix everything when I come back. It's not that I don't want to change the # of AAA rooms with one card, but I was told that an adult can book one room with his card and another AAA rate room for his kids. Just want to see what the case really is before I change that. I'll ask at HRH tomorrow.

Quick question about AP/FL discounts. Do they ever offer these discounts during peak weeks such as Christmas or Easter weeks?

Thanks!

I just booked HRH for 6 nights online at universal's website with the AAA rate. I got the rate and my confirmation says AAA rate. So I guess you can book AAA online or I'm totally lost here...:confused3

Ok, I think you have me lost..... You CAN enter AAA code on Universal or Loews site and get AAA rate. If your confirmation says you have AAA rate, then be sure to take your printout as proof (in case of problems). Make sure to take your AAA card in case they ask you for it and to use on shopping & dining discounts :thumbsup2

Ok, I think you have me lost..... You CAN enter AAA code on Universal or Loews site and get AAA rate. If your confirmation says you have AAA rate, then be sure to take your printout as proof (in case of problems). Make sure to take your AAA card in case they ask you for it and to use on shopping & dining discounts :thumbsup2

AlexandNessa said:
Q: I have AAA (or CAA or AA as in the UK Auto Club). Do I get a discount?

A: yes. AAA discounts are usually 20% off rack. Sometimes they're a meager 10% discount.

Q: Can I book the AAA rate online?A: Not currently. You can get an idea of what the rates will start at and end at for the hotel of your choice.
You can see if the AAA rate is available. However, you can not BOOK the AAA rate online.

Q: Ok, so how can I get this far before I have to call anyone?
A: https://universalhotels.ibe.netbooke...ocale=en<br />

Enter your dates and type in "AAA" in the "Promotion Code (if any)" box.

Q: I see the AAA rates are available for my dates. How do I book them?
A: Call (888) 273-1311. Tell them you are an AAA member
. You do NOT need your AAA number to
secure your reservation. Be prepared to show your AAA membership card upon check-in or you may risk
getting charged the seasonal rate.
It is this part of the OP that has me confused. I did book the AAA online and my confirmation says it's a AAA rate. Am I reading this wrong or did things change? I'm not trying to be argumentative, just curious.

You could not book the AAA rate online for most of 2007. It looks like they fixed it for 2008. Think this primer is more trouble than it's worth, and I'll just delete it as things are changing.

For those of you that were able to book lonline at the hotel site -- where do you actually put in AAA for that rate? I don't find it??

Plug in your dates and a list will come up of all available rooms and their rates. Now scroll all the way down and on the left you will see "new search". Click that and you will see a box for "Promotional Code"...put AAA in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter