Yet Another Reason Why I Love Sw!!

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
First of all let me say that Iam praying for everyone in Fl to be safe..we were supposed to leave Mon nite but with Frances coming tried to change the ressie and SW said nothing was avail..mco closed fri at 8am and Icalled again spoke to one of their wonderful operators Deborah who said she could book us at Tampa sat 5pm got up at 5am made ham & eggs,toast,coffee (we were at Sarotoga Springs in Disney) and took off at 8am for Tampa..roads (I-4) was clear sailing, by the time we returned the rental ,was checking in at 10:45am the curbside guy said we were too early to check in and I said we wanted to take an earlier flight,went on standby for the 1:15pm and got on (6of us) IT WAS THE LAST PLANE OUT TO ISP THEY CLOSED THE AIRPORT!! SW never asked us for any money other then the $9. tax and it just seemed like they were helping us to get out..forget about all the hype about the why they board,no other airline has this great customer service and that is why I will always fly them..Marainne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter