• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Yet more postcard questions...

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
I'm using my CM personal trimmer and making 3.5 x 5 postcards from index cards I have here...will that work?

When I address these to the Elmhurst address, I don't address it to anyone/thing...I just put the P.O. box, town, state & zip?

Full name...so I need to include my middle name?

Anyone else fill a little weird sending all of this info. about yourself on a postcard for all to read?

Can you take these to the post office and mail them at a cheaper rate than a stamp? (Sorry, I never mail postcards.)

Thanks...I know these maybe silly questions but I want to make sure I have it right.

I'm using my CM personal trimmer and making 3.5 x 5 postcards from index cards I have here...will that work?

YES

When I address these to the Elmhurst address, I don't address it to anyone/thing...I just put the P.O. box, town, state & zip?

RIGHT

Full name...so I need to include my middle name?

NO

Anyone else fill a little weird sending all of this info. about yourself on a postcard for all to read?

I DON'T, BUT SOME DO

Can you take these to the post office and mail them at a cheaper rate than a stamp? (Sorry, I never mail postcards.)

POSTCARD STAMPS ARE CHEAPER THAN LETTER STAMPS. BEFORE TODAY THEY WERE $0.24. NOW I THINK THEY ARE $0.26.

Thanks...I know these maybe silly questions but I want to make sure I have it right.

My answers are capitalized, in bold, above.

THANK YOU!!

As all who enter, I'm hoping a little pixiedust: pixiedust will come my way!

My answers are capitalized, in bold, above.

I have a stack of 24 cents postcards that I bought from the Post Office.Do I now have to buy 2 cents stamps and put them on the 24 cents Post Office postcards?Thanks.:)

I have a stack of 24 cents postcards that I bought from the Post Office.Do I now have to buy 2 cents stamps and put them on the 24 cents Post Office postcards?Thanks.:)

Yep...I checked the new rate today...26cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter