YHZ direct flight to MCO

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
We flew from Halifax to Orlando direct in October.
We are looking into next year (probably November) but I can't see anything direct for this time.

Are the direct flights out of Halifax only certain times of year?

I REALLY really really REALLY want a direct flight. Coming back in October we had a connection through Toronto and had to go through customs and it was HORRIBLE! I swore I'd never do it again.
Only reason we didn't miss our connection flight was because the pilot was late getting to the plane.

i’m in the west, but our airport is also a tricky one for direct flights. i find it really depends on the time of year. through the summer, there are 2 direct flights per week. we’re flying direct next week, so i guess they must also do direct at the holidays/other peak seasons.

it might be worth contacting the airline directly to see if they’ll have a direct flight next october? i don’t blame you for preferring to avoid connections—we’ve had some missed flights, so i much prefer direct when it’s available too!

I thought it was year-round but only on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

They just may not have the schedule locked in that far out.

In March we're flying direct YHZ- MCO, going down on a Sunday back on a Wednesday. Not sure if they change the days around that direct flights are offered. I love the direct flights out of YHZ, get through customs in Halifax and hit the ground running in Orlando!

We fly direct out of YHZ every March. What we do is book two one-way flights on different airlines because they all fly direct different days. That way we get the exact dates and flights we want and as a bonus, we usually save a few bucks. We fly Air Canada on the way down (Thursday) and Air Transat on the way back (Sunday).

I know Westjet flies direct Saturdays and Sundays - but I wouldn't trust their schedule this far out because they always change their direct flight days in July when they officially release their Winter Schedule. In the past few years Air Canada and Air Transat schedules have been fairly consistent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!