YIKES-anyone stayed at International Plaza Resort & Spa

princessraygen

Earning My Ears
I won this from Priceline yesterday for a one night stay TONIGHT and the reviews are TERRIBLE!!!!! I was hoping to win an Amerisuites. Anyone have any insight? The rest of our stay will be at Vistana Villages, so I am not worried, but tonight may be a LONG night.....

allyson

I was wondering about it too. We are suppose to go in July for a dance competition and it is at the hotel. The reviews are better for the tower rooms so we booked one of them.

Well, we stayed there for the one night. It was cleaner and not quite as creepy as the reviews. The tub could have been better, but overall , it seemed clean. However, they do have bats that live there in the terra cotta shingles. We had them get in our attic once, so I will NEVER forget that sound and smell. I think that may be the smell that a lot of the reviews mentioned.

As for the tower, we were on the ground, but I read some reviews about the lack of hot water in the tower, and my husband said that there was actually a sign in the lobby that stated that there may be problems with it.

Good luck. Overall, it wasn't a dump, but I was glad we weren't staying there too long---mainly because of the bat odor, though.

allyson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter