Yippee! HIFS Ent. rate!

I have to agree about the DISBOARDS. I found the entertainment rate info on this site and also an offer for a free pizza party (pizza & breadsticks) I called and HIFS changed my rate from a already great 115. to 99.50 / I believe that I saved about 130. for the week...............All from the information on this site!!!!
........29 DAYS .........but who's counting .......WE ARE!!

I just got a rate of $139 for the last week of August. They say no ent rate avail yet for that time. Do they get added later? Has anyone gotten a better rate than this for the end of Aug before?

Hi Tracey,

We were there at the end of August last year. We took advantage of the FLA lotto special that I heard about on this board. It was $109 a night which included dinner buffet as well as breakfast.

Keep checking this board and their website for specials.

Good luck!

Teresa

I have booked at HIFS December 12-19 for $73 a night with the Entertainment card. I called the 877-387-5437 and requested the Entertainment rate.

THX TO MRS MUD. I WAS ABLE TO GET THE SAME RATE FOR OCT. I AM FROM CANADA SO THE SAVINGS FOR ME IS BIG. THE RATE WENT FROM $109 TO $73.

:jester:

Hi all,

I've obtained an entertainment rate of $99.50 for Aug 1st -Aug 15th :) :)

Did this via E-mail at the previously mentioned address.

Found the level of service provided to be excellent.

Keep trying,

Rick

:jester:

hi, we just got back from the HIFS and got the ent rate of 73$. We LOVED our stay there and will definitely be going back- the place is great for kids. At the end of the stay they give you these referral coupons to refer people to the hotel - the coupons are good for a free pizza hut pizza ( there is a pizza hut in the hotel lobby) with an order of breadsticks and a 2 litre bottle of soft drink. If anyone wants one I'd be happy to send you one- we used one on our first night there- every little bit of savings helps! You can email me at mleitman@sympatico.ca . Enjoy your vacations.:wave:

Disboards are the coolest. I also read Mrs. Muds post and I had already made ressies at HIFS for May 17-23 for 129 per night, I called back and asked for the Ent. rate and I got it for 86.00 per night. Whew! I was tickled to death. I also got the free pizza hut coupon from these boards. I was planning on switching my ressies to WL after the codes came out but then I got the discount at HIFS and I just cant pass up such a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter