YIPPEE!!! Princess StoryBook PS

annie5379

Mouseketeer
:Pinkbounc

Jumping for joy here!!!! Made ressies this morn for Princess Storybook breakfast for 9 people at 8:40 !! I started calling at 7:56.....wanted that early jumpstart... After hitting redial so many times, I felt like I was calling my local radio station to be the 100th caller to win !! I was put on hold at 7:01, and was on hold for approx 15 min. The rep was very polite....verified that I really wanted princess at Epcot!! Hmmmm.......maybe she was shocked that I didn't want CRT? She was very thorough.....verifying the date several times. We have to have 2 tables, but she said it shouldn't be a problem sitting near each other... Just some advice here.... Once you call 407-939-3463 and get that pause, press 1. Have your credit card in hand.... and most of all.....DON'T GIVE UP!!! I was sure that I wouldn't have a chance after being on hold for 15 minutes, but the Disney magic came thru!!!

A BIG thank you to all of you that posted all of your hints...

Annie

Congratulations! Princess Storybook is a fun breakfast and the food is very tastey. It's fun to go to because you can have World Showcase practically to yourself on the way over to Norway and you can get some great pictures without people getting in the way. Enjoy!

Congratulations!!! I hope that my luck is going to hold out. Yesterday I phoned and got a PS for Cindy's tomorrow I am phoning for a PS for the princess storybook breakfast. I really want this one, as we have never done it before. I'll be glad when the phoning is over. I'm calling from the UK and when I'm put on hold it costs a fortune for the phone bill!! I have to say though it is worth it!! :D

ok, maybe I'm slow. Does the princess breakfast sell out the first day too? i was just talking with DD - 11 and mentioned it as a possibility for Dec 5, less than 90 days away. As of now we have Chef Mickey's ressies, but i want something different. Both DDs want Chef Mickeys - it's war here ;)

anyhow, I didn't really realize I had to make that one at the 90 day on the dot mark too? really? say it isn't so...........

In answer to your question......yes, sad to say......the Princess Storybook breakfast does sell out quickly. As I posted earlier, I made our ressies at 7:15 this morn.....when I called back a couple of hours later to see if perhaps we could get a later seating, they were booked solid!! I think what happens is that people book it if they fail to get the CRT breakfast. I would keep checking though, as cancellations do happen!!

Good Luck!!!

Annie

It all depends on the day. I am going on the 25th of this month and called last month and had my choice of times. CRT I had more trouble getting but called when it was 60 days and got that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter