Yippee.............

mrsscooter

DIS Veteran
I did it!!!! I was able to get breakfast reservations for Cinderellas Breakfast in the castle with all of the princesses. My daughter and niece are going to freak out for sure!!!!! (I love to surprise them) I was surprised to get the reservation seeing as how there are nine of us and that was the only spot they had open for the entire week for breakfast. I think I finally saw my first sprinkling of pixie dust!!!!! pixiedust: Now all I have to do is get all of my othe adr's for the week. I really would like to get LTT for dinner the night of the mnsshp but cant do that until we get the official party dates. We already booked the hooptee doo revue so that is booked and paid for. Now, all that is left is Chef Mickeys, Prime time cafe, whispering canyon cafe and crystal palace. I think that there is one more but I cant remember. OH Well!!! Sorry for rambling I just had to tell someone how excited I was!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter