Yo Ho Pirates 2 trailer!

Thank you! How exciting. I am just glad that all three came back. I could watch Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom all day!! I saw the first one opening day and then again later and can't wait for the next two!!!!

OMG Thank you so much for posting that!!! I can't wait to see it! It looks awesome! pirate:

lol, looks pretty cool, but honestly I've never even seen Pirates one, as I'm a guy, so I'm not really into the whole Jonny Depp thing

Saw the trailer in the theatre yesterday before Narnia....I'm excited!! Been a huge Johnny fan since I was 13 and I'm just happy he's finally getting recognition for being amazing! pirate: :love:

I saw it before Narnia as well, they didnt even need to play the movie after that i was so excited can't wait for July!

^^ yep, same here, I saw it before Narnia. Sooo exciting! Looks like it's gonna be another great one!!

applepwnz said:
lol, looks pretty cool, but honestly I've never even seen Pirates one, as I'm a guy, so I'm not really into the whole Jonny Depp thing

well, I'm not a guy, but I'm not a Johnny Depp fanatic *dodges flying food* ;) and I really enjoyed it...so, you don't have to like Johnny Depp to like the movie (although I must say he did an excellent -- almost too excellent! :rolleyes: -- job at playing the part). And if a girl sees the movie it doesn't automatically mean that she's there just to see her favorite actor (although I also must confess that it wasn't too dull seeing Orlando do all that swashbuckling, either... :rolleyes: ;) ... but that wasn't the reason I went to see it)

omg!!! i love it!!! i can't wait for the movie!! but, who else thinks that little girl voice singing "yo ho" at the beginning of the tralier is really creepy??

Thanks for that! I cannot WAIT!

Kiera Knightly is, IMHO, the most beautiful and classy actress in Hollywood right now.
Orlando Bloom is obviously a heartthrob, and Johnny Depp has talent like you read about...WOW

I can't wait...

very cool...

Shared this on the just for fun boards.
But hey this is about Pirates 2
So i will share it here something I made......
Jacksparrow.jpg

:woohoo: PIRATES 2 OPENS ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate: How cool is that!
WooHoo....I know how I'm celebrating...wanna come along?

Pam

I dreamed I was on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean. It involved the green lagoon in the trailer for the second movie, a ship's mast, myself, and keira knightley. Apparently, she liked me :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter