Yoamd - Postcards No Luck Here

ELLE-TN

DIS Veteran
I HAVE BEEN SENDING POSTCARDS FOR SOME TIME. ONE A DAY FOR EACH OF THE FIVE IN MY FAMILY. I HAVE SPENT QUITE A LOT ON POSTAGE AND HAVE YET TO DATE RECEIVED NADA. CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED & ENVIOUS OF THOSE WHO WON SEVERAL TIMES. JUST MY LUCK - I'VE NEVER HAD ANY. :confused3 OH WELL CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE WON.

:grouphug: ELLE-TN....come join us at the "LOSERS CHECK IN HERE" thread just down the page. We're a nice bunch of folk who, for some reason, are being excluded form any prizes. Many of us have sent out 100 or more cards, and not been selected (YET!) Yes, it can be frustrating to see so many multiple winners, but remember this is supposed to be fun, if it isn't fun any more, maybe take a break or send 1 a week...whatever works for you. We have until NYE to be a winner!

Pam

No luck here, either. I've mailed about 40 postcards. I hope I have better luck when I get to WDW in May. Great....now that commercial is on....the one about living your dream during the Year of a Million Dreams at Disney World. Wait.....maybe it's a sign that I'm going to get a dream! Yes, that must be it!

I mailed 30 postcards in. Have not heard anything yet. I would imagine that there is some lag between when you send them in and when they could possibly be selected. On another thread, someone said they were notified in January for a prize, and they had mailed the postcards in November. I am also concerned that my cards were not "hand written" as I had used lables. I may send another batch in that are hand written just in case.

GO HEELS! I've got them to win my NCAA pool! I've made a few trips to Chapel Hill with a friend who lives in Raleigh. Those folks put the "fan" in fanatic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter