Yomd ?

Indianawdwfan

Mouseketeer
I am new to this YOMD thing. Do you have to sign up for anything? Or do they surprise you while you are there at the parks? Any info on this is greatly appreciated! We will be there in June so I would like to know of this before we go.
Thanks

YOMD is basically a lottery or sweepstakes. It is all random. You can enter by mail, or you are "automatically" entered by being in the parks. An accounting firm has randomly selected times and places throughout the parks where dreams will be handed out. Wearing shirts or standing out or having kids won't increase your chances. It's strictly a "right place, right time" thing.

Don't plan on winning anything, though. I wouldn't even plan on seeing anyone win. Some days we were at the parks we saw the fast passes or the bracelets for special extra magic hours and some days we didn't see any signs of anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter