You are how old? October mom and daughter’s birthday trip

ELT

Earning My Ears
So after non stop working during COVID-19 i Broke down and said the only thing that can help this funk is some Disney

My youngest daughter is turning 18 in October and well to say the least Senior year is looking a little different.

The plan : we live in SC so we are driving down. We are leaving a day early And staying outside of Jacksonville so we are well rested. We are staying offsite for 3 nights(free thanks to IHG points) We will hit the outlet malls and Disney springs on the 18th and have dinner reservations at Terralina. Monday we will grab a quick bite and head to Epcot where we plan to just eat around the world until our dinner reservation at Teppan Edo ( still may change this reservation bc all the menus are so limited everywhere) Tuesday we have breakfast reservations at the Grand Floridian and will take the monorail to Magic Kingdom. Dinner probably offsite Wednesday is HS day. We have breakfast at Trattoria al Forno and plan to walk to HS. Hopefully grab a boarding pass! I gotta learn how to practice. We have a midday reservation at Oga’s and dinner at Sci-Fi. We will head home Thursday. Cant wait! Now to just find the most comfortable 😷

Reactions: DLo
Fun! I can't wait to follow along. I turned 50 this year and my daughter turned 21. She's a college senior, so I also feel you on the senior year not being what she had been looking forward to. We had a trip planned for earlier in the summer that was moved to December. Again, not the trip we had been planning on, but we are equally excited for some Disney magic.

Reactions: ELT
YAY! Sounds like fun! I am also planning a Mom-Daughter trip for October. This will be our first trip, just the two of us.

Well I ended up adding a ADR at Whispering Canyon on Tuesday- after our Magic Kingdom day. I have never been to the WL so it seems like fun. Anyone know if you can take a bus from MK to the WL? I think taking an Uber each day might be the same as the parking fee so we may not take a car from the hotel to the park. We are also staying near Old Town- anyone been there? I saw they had a haunted house( might doe that since no HHR)

Woo-Hoo- we leave tomorrow! I ended up changing our lunch on MK day- we will take the boat to Wilderness Lodge and eat at Whispering Canyon. I'm thinking we will want to take a break and we will eat dinner offsite that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!