You can still get rewards for purchasing Disney cards

njziggy

DIS Veteran
You can purchase a certificate from GiveFun and then exchange it for Disney gift cards. Right now SR offers a 2% reward for them and QR a 2.3% reward.

VERY interesting, I might have to get one. We just extended our Disney trip by 2 nights, so I will need some $$ to cover that. THANKS for the heads up!!

Has other people purchased from them and they are legit?

VERY interesting, I might have to get one. We just extended our Disney trip by 2 nights, so I will need some $$ to cover that. THANKS for the heads up!!

Has other people purchased from them and they are legit?

There is a whole thread over in the SR forum. Sounds like they are legit and a great way to do Disney Cards.

I looked for one and didn't see a thread over there, so I started a new one...OOPS!! Now I will kick myself for not buying those in the first place!!

I looked for one and didn't see a thread over there, so I started a new one...OOPS!! Now I will kick myself for not buying those in the first place!!

I know they sound great!! I don't need cards for another year and a half so I hope at that time they still do that.

Thanks for posting. I don't usually check the SR shopping forum so I didn't realize this either.

I think its a fairly new merchant. Tricia has used them before and said they are legit so I trust them. I am about to order a gc there to get a disney gc soon.

I think its a fairly new merchant. Tricia has used them before and said they are legit so I trust them. I am about to order a gc there to get a disney gc soon.

:banana: I just ordered a $500 GC to cover the extra two nights that we just added onto our trip!! :banana:

I will keep everyone posted on how it goes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter