You Get a Suite! You Get a Suite! Everybody Gets a Suite! December 2023 Trip Report! (Updated 5/30!)

I love the gingerbread display at the BC. I still have lots of pictures of it from my last Thanksgiving trip. Thanks for reminding me of this so I can put it on my list for my (possible) Thanksgiving trip this year.
I think the gingerbread display at the BC was our favorite of all of them. Grand Floridian was gorgeous, but the one at the BC was just so cool! I can't wait to go back for another holiday trip to see it again!

They don't have anything special for the afternoon snacks, anyway.
HA! Very true, so not missing much with the lack of pictures!
We stayed at the BC in December, too. I've never seen Duck Tales, but that didn't really matter. The carousel is always amazing. I liked last year's carousel more than this one.
We loved the carousel, it was so amazing. I can't wait to go back in December to see it again!
We always preferred the BC over the YC. One time they switched us to the YC when we arrived at the BC. They claimed that there was something wrong with the BC room. Anyway - we were pretty angry about the change. It doesn't seem to matter too much now, though. I like the YC rooms better than the BC, but will take whatever is cheaper.
Yeah, we used to be solidly BC people, wouldn't even think about staying at the YC. But then one year I think the YC was cheaper so we booked it instead and ended up loving it, and now are full on YC people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter