You have just enough time to…..

Herewecomeagain

Mouseketeer
OK…your transportation to the airport (or car) is just about to leave. You can’t decide on the last thing to do because it may be several years until you return to WDW. You can visit only one attraction, shop, or restaurant. Time is running out, what are you going to do?

My choice…Pirates of the Caribbean, no…Haunted Mansion, no... I CAN’T DECIDE!!

07/2008 POFQ, 07/2008 ASMo, 2007 Off Site, 2007 Off Site, 2006 PC, 2005 CBR, 2005 Off Site, 2004 Off Site, 2003 WL, 2002 ASMo, 2002 Off Site, 2001 AKL, 2000 Off Site, 1999 AS Sport, 1998 POR, 1997 Off Site, 1995 ASM, 1991 Off Site, 1990 Off Site, 1988 Off Site, 1985 Off Site, 1983 Off Site, 1982 Off Site, 1981 Off Site, 1980 Off Site, 1974 FW, 1972 Off Site.

Does this count? I think for me it would be just to sit on Main Street and take pictures until the horn starts beeping, hopefully the parade will be going on. And I would still be snapping away as I am being pushed out of the park.:rotfl: actually that has happened.

I'd ride the TTA. It makes me feel very sentimental and warm and fuzzy.

I probably stand on Main St. and cry and think of all the magic that has happened in the previous days:)

Soarin... (because you didn't say it had to be MK.) It gives me that "on top of the world" feeling every time.

If it had to be MK, though, I am with PP ...it would be TTA hands down! Getting to see the model for Walt's dream EPCOT, Space Mt, Buzz, Tomorrowland Traders, hearing "paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn is now ready... please give them a ring" gets me every time! What a wonderful, sentimental, soothing ride. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter