"You look like you are already there!"

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
A lady in the store struck up a conversation with me in line today because she noticed my Weight Watchers candies. After several questions she asked me how long I was doing WW and how much I had lost. I told her and then I shared with her that I had about 7 more pounds to go, to which her response was, "you look like you are already there!" What a nice compliment that was, I just wanted to hug her!!! I don't feel like I am already there, but it sure was nice of her to say so. I just had to share with someone who I knew would appreciate how it made me feel, sometimes my skinny DH and DS just don't get it. Thanks!:cool1:

Ah, Debbie, those moments make it all worthwhile....and you probably DO look as if you are already there! Congratulations, and keep up the great work!

I'm sure that was a wonderful thing to hear. Congratulations! I'm sure you really do look like you are already there. Now for you it is tweeking and staying there.

You have done it! I am so proud of you and happy to hear your news.

Thats a great compliment. And getting a compliment like that would motivate me even more. Congrats!

Thanks, it did feel good to hear, it is just hard to think of myself as being there. I still see the excess weight and still have tweaking to do, but it IS nice to hear something nice for a change.

I had a moment like that this summer. I was shopping in Costco and reading the labels on the various cereals and granola bars and such and noticed this lady sort of following me and buying what I picked up.

She got in line behind me and said "I hope you don't mind, but I am buying all the snacks you eat because I need to eat like a skinny person."

I can't remember anyone every telling me I was skinny before that.

Now that I have been at/ near goal for 9 months I actually have some employees who have never known me heavy. They make comments about how its not fair that I "can eat whatever I want" and I sort of have to laugh when I explain to them that, honey, this *one* krispy kreme represents a lone donut for the MONTH-- its hardly eating "whatever I want." Although I am getting to the place where I actually would rather have one a month and wear my size 4 and 6 pants and feel light and healthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter