"you look skinny"

iNTeNSeBLue98

DIS Veteran
Well my ex-boss noticed, but I don't I lost enough to make a noticible difference. I lost 3.5 lbs in the past three weeks and maybe as much as six since March - depending on how accurate my scale is.

Awesome! Remember, it is not just the # of pounds on the scale, but also all that exercise you are doing that is making your body change! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

that's awesome -- it's so motivating when you get compliments. i agree with keenercam -- you have turned your mush into muscle and look trimmer b/c of it! cyber high five!

Good for you! keenercam is right, even if you aren't losing actual lbs. you are trimming your bod! Great job!

Congrats!!!! Take any compiment from someone who hasn't seen you in a while as a HUGE compliment. You have to remember that you see yourself everyday so you don't notice all the gradual changes that your body is making but, when someone who hasn't seen you in a while notices.....it has to be showing. Be very proud of yourself and use that as the ultimate motivation. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter