Your Dream Universal Job?

SanFranciscan

DIS Veteran
Someone else here has a thread asking people what their dream job would be at Disney World. I would find the dream jobs of Universal Studios fans equally entertaining. Which would be yours?

I have been to Universal Studios only once, and that was Universal Studios in southern California so I am not really qualified to answer my own question. In fairness I will give my best response anyway so that I am not getting without giving. My instincts are telling me that the job which I would like the best at Universal Studios would be in the resorts, preferably at Portofino Bay.

Working somewhere in Seuss Landing would be alot of fun, but I think I would pick something inside the Jurassic Park Discovery Center :)

Tour guide. I love showing people the parks and pointing out all the little things that are often missed.

I would enjoy being in one of the shows. I minored in theater. I think I'd like being part of that Monster show in Universal Studios. Being a Potter Freak, though, I'd LOVE a job at Hogwarts.

I'd love to work at either Horror Make-Up or Beetlejuice. Not like in the show, since I'm too shy for that, but just working there itself as an attraction attendant would make me happy.

I think for right now though, I'm content at where I'm working. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter