your favorite cd at WDW

Joyfulsnuff

<font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h
Last year I purchased the Epcot cd and I cant get enough of it. It really makes me feel like I'm there. I've decided when we return I'm going to purchase a couple of more cd's. Which ones would you all suggest, that way I know which ones to look for? Thanks

I just picked up the Illuminations CD, and it also has the Tapestry of Dreams parade on it. Everyone in the family loves it.
We also have the WDW offical album, and it's great for getting ready for a trip, or even a mental "quick trip".:p

I love the Official Album. It's my listening music when I walk. :D

I also enjoy the Spectromagic CD and the Illuminations one too. :sunny:

I enjoy www.Live365.com... it has LOTS of choices of Disney Park sounds.

Here is a list of the stations that do Disney music:

FREE
1. ºoº MouseWorld Radio 1
2. ºoº MouseWorld Radio 2
3. D-Magic
4. DisneyRob Radio
5. E Ticket
6. Florida Project Radio
7. INTERCOT Radio
8. LaughingPlace Radio
9. Lion King and More
10. MouseInfo Radio
11. Park Hopper Radio
12. Radio Buena Vista
13. Sorcerer Radio
14. The D Place
15. The Haunted Mansion!
16. TourGuideMiKE RADiO
17. Virtual Disneyland

PREMIUM
18. ºoº MouseWorld Radio 3
19. ºoº MouseWorld Radio X
20. ºoºMouseWorld Radio X2
21. ClubWD Radio
22. Disney Magic
23. Disney Music
24. Disneyfan's W.O.D.
25. MouseTyme Radio
26. Radio-D

My favorite is "Return to Zero" otherwise known as "Four for a Dollar". They are the group that performs prior to the "Beauty
and the Beast" show at the Studios.

2) Disney's Greatest Hits Vol1
3) Disney's Greatest Hits Vol2
4) Magic in the Streets - Parade Memories
5) Where the Magic Lives

Hope this helps!

One of our favorite cds is "The Best of Country Sings The Best of Disney". It's a double treat....you get to hear your favorite Disney tunes sung by the likes of Tanya Tucker ( I met her walking through Frontier Land a couple of years ago ) Collin Raye and Allison Kraus, plus seven or eight other artists. Her rendition of "Baby of Mine" from Dumbo is the best I've ever heard.

Tough decision - I have all three of Off Kilter's CDs and guess I would pick their newest CD, Celtic Armadillo.

As far as a real WDW CD, I would say it's my 100 Years Of Magic CD. Lots of songs from attractions in each park.

I have the Illuminations cd and the Fantasmic cd and love them both! Also like the La Vida Mickey cd!

:D My favorite CD is the one I put together myself. There is at least one location at each park that allows you to listen to a lot of the parks music and choose 10 selections to record on a CD. At least they were available the last time we were there. All for $20.00. And I titled mine, "Disney Forever". One is at the shop at the Internaional Gateway, between Epcot and the Boardwalk. It's really special to us!

Is there any way to get a recording of the parade songs? I'm looking for the Spirit of America song from that parade in the early 90's / late 80's?

I'm not sure if "Spirit of America" is available where you pick your own songs for a CD or not. But I've looked through my CD's and haven't found it. Good luck!::MickeyMo

I wish I could remember where I got this info a couple years back, but the customizable CD stations were/are at these locations:
Disney Marketplace-Studio M--2 stations (2 people can make at the same time)
AK-Asia-across from Flights of Wonder-5 stations
Epcot-Image Workshop-5 stations
International Gateway-World Traveler shop-4 stations (I know this one was there in 10-02)
MK-Townsquare-ExpoHall/Camera Center-4 stations-where I made my first one (think this one is no longer there, but somewhere else in MK
Think the CM's in any park could direct us. And even a phone call.
It's 10 tracks per CD for $20 and the discs and covers could be customized with 24 characters of text. Allow at least an hour cuz you can listen to each selection prior to picking! Enjoy::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter