Your favorite time of Year to visit WDW??

domesticdiva

I'm a Disney addict :) .... and proud of it!!!
We are off in 3 more sleeps and I can't wait, I'm sure the moment we get back I'll already be planning our next trip... so I ask... What is your favorite time of year to go to WDW?? :cool1: :goodvibes :Pinkbounc

Our kids are out of school late August and the crouds are low. That is our favorite time. My oldest started college last year so now we are stuck going when everyone else goes (First week of June). But at least we are going!!! :cool1:

I have been in Feb. The weather was comfortable. It wasn't very crowded at the beginning of the month. I thought it was great.

Of Decemeber is our favorite because of all the great holiday things happening and decorations. :banana: :wizard: :teeth: :) :thumbsup2 :sunny: :cool1: :goodvibes

I like JUne I know call me crazy but I do.
I also now like Oct and DEC. April and July were real nice also .

I'd like to try them all to really make a smart choice though

For us it is Nov because during this time the Christmas decorations are up but the crowds are not bad. In addition it is nice because the wether is usually pretty great. Oct is not bad either but I will say that if you are taking kids you have to be aware that during Epcots Food and Wine Fest. there are a lot of people who drink and by the evening it is noticable who has overinduldged. :goodvibes

Any time! We're working out way through the calendar. We're leaving in two weeks for our first June trip and all we have left is July, September and February! Actually I really like early December when it's not too crowded and the decorations are up and also November or January even spring break . . . I guess I'm back to my original answer "ANY TIME"! Truthfully I don't think we'll return in August :sunny: Too Hot for us!

Our favorite time is September...kids are in school so crowds are low...we just got back yesterday, and we were hoping for really low crowds since kids would still be in school...I was really surprised at how many school aged kids were there....the weather was nice and for the most part crowds were manageable...we had fun, but still September is the BEST time for us!

We love to vist WDW in October. We really enjoy the beautiful weather, F&WF and MNSSHP.

We leave 5 months from today! :banana:

Debbie

pepperw23 said:
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
June
July
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec

LOL!!! HA!
Out of all the times I"ve been to WDW, October was my absolute favorite time to go. Nice weather, low crowds, and Halloween festivities!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter