Your never gonna believe this

gumbo41

Earning My Ears
Not only have I still have not heard or have gotten credit form blink for the 100000 pt spinner,but went to milesoure this morning to play trivia and such,and I have 0 pts.Last night my teenage son installed spybot,I questioned him concerning this,and he said that has nothing to do with 0 points at milesource or not being able to play trivia.I even looked in my account,0 points.Any suggestions,guys?

Spybot nearly destroyed my computer
as far as my cookies go
Uninstall as fast as you can.
It removes all your cookies.
I had to get professional help to reconfigure my computer.
I can't explain what it did in computer terms,just get it off your system.
I had to go to most of the sites and make new passwords .ect.
I'm not saying you have the same problem I had,I hope at least not as bad.
The tech at Best Buy said it was SpyBot that messed me up.
Good Luck.

blink is terrible! they cancelled my account. i had over 250,000 pts. all that time and clicking for nothing.

Originally posted by lollipop23
blink is terrible! they cancelled my account. i had over 250,000 pts. all that time and clicking for nothing.

Have you asked why they cancelled your account? They at least owe you an explanation.

but every computer is confiqured differently and every program acts differently on each and every computer. I can not run McAfee Virus but have no problems with Nortons. And McAfee came on my computer.

As far as Milesource email them it could just be a glitch have you cked other boards to see if any one else is having the same problem?

just checked another board and people are having problems alot can not log in and some are missing all their points also. So it is probably a glitch.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter