Your opinion on park-to-park ticket

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
My husband and I will be staying off site for 5 days 12/9 to 12/14. We do not like the thrill rides but enjoy the shows and less intense rides. My husband is a Harry Potter fan. We spent 1 day at Universal about 10 years. Planning on getting the buy 2/1free ticket. Would you get the park-to-park or 1 park per day? The difference in price is about 40.00 more total for both. What are the advantages of the park to park?

My husband and I will be staying off site for 5 days 12/9 to 12/14. We do not like the thrill rides but enjoy the shows and less intense rides. My husband is a Harry Potter fan. We spent 1 day at Universal about 10 years. Planning on getting the buy 2/1free ticket. Would you get the park-to-park or 1 park per day? The difference in price is about 40.00 more total for both. What are the advantages of the park to park?
You might be OK with the base ticket but with park to park, you can hop between the two as much as you want. If you get the base tickets but decide that you want to hop, you can always upgrade at Guest Services.

Considering you stated you don't like thrill rides, I think the base tickets are fine for you.

there have been many changes/additions since you last went to the studios in 2002.
you could spend a complete day there now with the shows.

if you want to catch all the shows there, you might want to make the 2 day tickets park to park.
you could hit ioa in betwen show times at the studios.
shows at the studios: Beetlejuice, Blues Brothers street show by Finnegans, Horror Make Up Show, Animal Actors Show, Street shows, 3:00 parade.

Shrek, Despicable Me, Disaster (changed format show) were put into the park since your last visit.

you can go to guest services in the park to upgrade your one day one park passes to the park to park option.
if i miss read your statement of number of day tickets, let me add that if you have a 2 day, 1 park pass, both days would be included as park to park if you upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter