Your rehire process

antlane

Mouseketeer
I was just curious to see how many people on this forum applied for maybe a second CP and had to go through rehire process? Like what was your rehire status, what did you have to do. That type of stuff. Thanks!

This is my third CP. It's crazy, I know. But the good news is I've graduated so it's my last! I also just got a PI starting in January (Workforce Management) so I've had a bit of experience in this.

But still I'm not very knowledgeable I guess. There's not much to it. The only difference between my first and second CP was on the second I didn't have to do Traditions. Instead, in order to get my ID (cuz you have to return your ID between programs) I had to go to West Clock at MK. Apart from that, nothing was really different!

Now for the PI, I have no clue what's going to happen. Don't know if I'll have to switch out my ID or what. But I guess I'll let you know when it happens!

Oh, I never had any points, so I'm pretty sure my rehire status has been pretty good too.

This is my third CP. It's crazy, I know. But the good news is I've graduated so it's my last! I also just got a PI starting in January (Workforce Management) so I've had a bit of experience in this.

But still I'm not very knowledgeable I guess. There's not much to it. The only difference between my first and second CP was on the second I didn't have to do Traditions. Instead, in order to get my ID (cuz you have to return your ID between programs) I had to go to West Clock at MK. Apart from that, nothing was really different!

Now for the PI, I have no clue what's going to happen. Don't know if I'll have to switch out my ID or what. But I guess I'll let you know when it happens!

Oh, I never had any points, so I'm pretty sure my rehire status has been pretty good too.

Thanks for the response! I was informed I was a yes rehire and am eligible immediately so I'm hoping I won't have problems. And 3 cps isn't crazy!!

I was a restricted rehire because I had to leave early due to a family emergency. I had to fill out paperwork and then I was pended last month. I haven't heard back about the paperwork but they only have two more days. I had a few points, 2.5 I think.

I was a restricted rehire because I had to leave early due to a family emergency. I had to fill out paperwork and then I was pended last month. I haven't heard back about the paperwork but they only have two more days. I had a few points, 2.5 I think.

Oh no. Best of luck to you! I really hope im not restricted. Don't want the extra stress lol

Thanks, but the way I feel about it is if they don't accept my reasoning (my mom was in the hospital with a blood clot) then maybe its best if they didn't hire me.

It's not about if you have a good reason or not, when you sign on for the CP I'm pretty sure you sign something that says you understand that if you leave early for any reason you'll have unfavorable rehire for 6mo.

If they let people leave partway through there would have to be someone to confirm that the good reasons for leaving were legitimate situations and not excuses for bad planning. It's not personal they just can't afford to deal with that.

My S did QSFB at EWWOS, TL and BB.

He's thinking about returning and trying bell services. Advice?

Hey guys! I did my CP in Fall 2010(I actually worked with Joanna at GMR she's awesome) and I'm currently a campus rep. I had quite a few points on my card from call outs, and one reprimand. But it's been a year since I worked a shift.

I heard somewhere your points get refreshed after a certain amount of time, just wondering if that was true because I want to apply for the Spring 2013 program, and possibly summer alumni. Thanks!

Thanks, but the way I feel about it is if they don't accept my reasoning (my mom was in the hospital with a blood clot) then maybe its best if they didn't hire me.

Don't know if you ended up getting accepted or not but I really do believe there was a problem with their system during this hiring period. My daughter was a re-hire with no points AND 2 fanatic cards. She finally got accepted toward the end.

A friend of hers also had no points and did not get rehired.

I did Spring 2011 and i was rejected for Spring 2012. It was my own fault though. I did not prepare for the interview whatsoever. I was asked some difficult questions and i froze up.

My advice to anyone looking to do another program? Do not assume you will get hired because you've done it already. Just because you're in good standing does not guarantee you a spot. Go into the interview like you would for any other professional interview.. just smile more :lmao: Another helpful tip is do not apply within the first couple days applications are out. Go to the presentation at your school. There will be a spot for you to fill in a code given to you at the presentation while completing the rest of the application online. I applied the first day applications were out and i didnt wait for the presentation at my school. It turns out they have spots saved for those that go to the presentations. The ones that applied without a code are considered applicants that do not have presentations at their college.

I'm applying for Fall 2012 and i defiantly learned my lesson.

My S did QSFB at EWWOS, TL and BB.

He's thinking about returning and trying bell services. Advice?

heeyy, i've never come across anyone who worked at the wws!! how exciting haha everyone always got into the parks or somewhere

He loved it! It was spring training for the Braves! The CPs and CM got autograph baseballs and freebies from the team.

TL and BB were great too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter