You're 8 weeks out ...

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
... what do you plan for your trip? Just curious because even preparing for my 26th trip with 2 purple boxes sitting waiting in my Owners Locker (prolly with clothes that are going to be too small for me I hasten to add) I still arrive at the weekend before departure totally unorganised.. surely this time I can do it!

Sooo what should I be thinking about?

Photopass pre-order, should I?
Room Requests OKW and YC
Dining is all booked
Car Hire booked
Airport parking booked

But surely I am missing important stuff - plus I hate packing for the weather for late Aug/early Sept ... I think we arrived just after Isaac would it have been last year and the weather was perfect for us a couple of afternoon storms, I wonder if we'll be so blessed this year, what do you all think?

I have a list that I follow each time:

Flights
Accommodation - Florida
Accommodation - Airport
Car parking
Car hire
Photopass pre-order
Phone top up
Spending money
ADRs

We have 90% of what DH & I need in our Owners Lockers. DD has some stuff there but generally that's all I have to pack however we are 10 days out and it looks like a bomb had gone off on my spare bed lol!

I used to pack weeks in advance now I throw it all in the spare bedroom and pack the last weekend. The OLs help as the essential items are all there and as long as I have passports and purse we are going to be OK :)

I have a list that I follow each time:

Flights
Accommodation - Florida
Accommodation - Airport
Car parking
Car hire
Photopass pre-order
Phone top up
Spending money
ADRs

We have 90% of what DH & I need in our Owners Lockers. DD has some stuff there but generally that's all I have to pack however we are 10 days out and it looks like a bomb had gone off on my spare bed lol!

I used to pack weeks in advance now I throw it all in the spare bedroom and pack the last weekend. The OLs help as the essential items are all there and as long as I have passports and purse we are going to be OK :)

So I stupidly overwrote the video of me packing my owners locker which was supposed to remind me of what is in there... LOL I know I have all my toiletries so that's no biggie and hair brushes etc.

I think there are some flipflops and shoes and t-shirts and some other clothes just because I can't find them here so they must be there.

Ahhh $$ I was forgetting!

I'm going to start the spare bed come first week of August and then pack the Sunday before because I know I won't have time on the Friday night.

It's going to be here before I know it and I still need to lose my cruise weight ;):p

So I stupidly overwrote the video of me packing my owners locker which was supposed to remind me of what is in there... LOL I know I have all my toiletries so that's no biggie and hair brushes etc.

I think there are some flipflops and shoes and t-shirts and some other clothes just because I can't find them here so they must be there.

Ahhh $$ I was forgetting!

I'm going to start the spare bed come first week of August and then pack the Sunday before because I know I won't have time on the Friday night.

It's going to be here before I know it and I still need to lose my cruise weight ;):p
Sounds like me! Haven't a clue what's in my OL. I wrote a nice list as I was filling it up to leave last time and then left the list in the room lol. it will be a nice surprise opening it up again but one thing I know is not in there though is the laundry sheets- left them the last time and everything came out smelling like flowers- unfortunately my tea tasted of flowers too:rotfl2:

We leave on Saturday and I have:
Passports
Driving Licence
Credit Cards
Insurance docs
Flight details (and seats requested)
ESTAs
Accommodation vouchers for Gatwick hotel and SSR
DVC booking for BCV
Magical Express booked
Villa confirmation/instructions
RPR booking details
Car Hire vouchers
Photopass+ and photoconnect vouchers
Tickets for Universal and BG
PAP voucher
pre-booked activities voucher (Richard Petty exotic driving)
Cash ($$)
Tomtom
OL has been scheduled
ADRs printed out (don't trust website)

Still to book taxi for airport
Still got to pack but most of it is laid out on the spare bed
Still to register with restaurant sites/print vouchers
Still to get shopping vouchers

Hopefully that's everything but I am sure I will remember something else soon:rotfl2:

Irene - thank you for your list because you made a very important point that I had forgotten... I won't be able to see what's in my OL unless I book it LOL doh!

Irene - thank you for your list because you made a very important point that I had forgotten... I won't be able to see what's in my OL unless I book it LOL doh!

Oops! I always book ours once I have booked accommodation however for the next trip we changed dates and I nearly forgot to change our OL. Don't think OKW would have been happy with my 4 lockers hanging around for 5 days :rotfl:

Oops! I always book ours once I have booked accommodation however for the next trip we changed dates and I nearly forgot to change our OL. Don't think OKW would have been happy with my 4 lockers hanging around for 5 days :rotfl:

4 lockers?:eek: wow! I struggle to fill one and am seriously considering cancelling it.

One thing I just remembered - pets/kennels etc (if you have any) Luckily our dog is off to my sister's house for the next 3 weeks so she was away being groomed and trimmed today and now looking very pretty for her holidays. She gets more pampering than me,lol.

4 lockers?:eek: wow! I struggle to fill one and am seriously considering cancelling it.

One thing I just remembered - pets/kennels etc (if you have any) Luckily our dog is off to my sister's house for the next 3 weeks so she was away being groomed and trimmed today and now looking very pretty for her holidays. She gets more pampering than me,lol.

Here you go this is what we have stored:

Locker one - this lockers has all out toiletries, sunscream, my make up, chargers and adapters, ponchos, beach towels, pop up laundry hamper, washing tablets, driers sheets etc

Locker two - filled with clothes for me & DH

Locker three - pillows & DDs quilt (yes not essential but make for a much better trip expecially when we go for 8-10 nights I find I sleep better with my own pillows and am much happier :) )

Locker four - tripod, rain cover for stroller (soon to be removed as we will no longer need a stroller :woohoo: ), wet weather gear for us (rain coats & DH has water proof trousers as we have been caught in more than one TS and ponchos just don't do it with that much rain!), bud light lime, barcardi, refillable mugs - this locker isn't full yet :rolleyes1

We visited 3 times last year and will this year. It makes travelling so much easier as I only pack for DD - I am all about convenience and my lockers do that. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter