You're invited...

barrie

DIS Veteran
... to take a look at my new lens, Great Disney World Photos. I just published it on Wednesday and am anxious for people to see it. I hope you like it. It was really inspired by all the folks on this board!

I have lots more that I want to add to it and I really want other people with an interest to share ideas with me. I was thinking that it could be a collaborative project - maybe have "guest experts" contribute mini tip articles. Anyone have other ideas for it? Anyone have a gallery you want me to link to?

Let me know what you think. What do you wish was there that isn't? What did you like that I should expand on? Whatever feedback you want to give - or just enjoy it.

If you do like it, it would be really nice if you rated it or left a little message on it - if you want to. Whatever interaction it gets moves it up on their ranking system and then even more people will see it. Thanks so much - Barrie

It is growing nicely! Thanks for all your efforts.

I like the photo autograph collage idea. I had a comment but could not find how to add it. do I have to be a member?

My comment was to bring a sticker for the autograph then add it to the frame. I am sure the matte will be bulky to carry around, will probably get bent or at least smudged. Maybe you could use the home depot mickey paint samples then glue them anywhere!

MIkeeee

Hi Mike - Thanks! You do have to log in to be able to leave comments. It's easy though and I've experienced no problems (spam) from being a member. Close to the bottom of the page is a button that looks like this:
file.jpg
Just click on that and you'll be able to log in and then post your message.

I like your idea of stickers. I was also thinking that it would be cumbersome to carry a mat around the park and that would be a good alternative. Mostly I just thought it was a terrific way to combine the autographs with photos and showcase both.

Thanks again, I'm glad you like the site. I'm getting excited about some of the ideas I am getting for it. Barrie

I have got to learn some of that HTML stuff. Like how to post a link that does not look like a URL.

Mikeeee

JR6ooo4 said:
I have got to learn some of that HTML stuff. Like how to post a link that does not look like a URL.

Mikeeee

Mikee it is easy... two ways to do it....

the first is the fomat is here "[ URL=http://]test[/URL ]" remove the quotation marks and the spaces between url and the braket... test is what would show... and whatever url was after the http:// is what would be linked to.

The second is click on the little button up top in the reply box.... the one that looks like the world.... It will ask you first for the text you want to show, then the URL that you want it to link to.

Hope that helps

Easier yet - I just type my message first then select the text I want to turn into a link before clicking on the little globe button. Barrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter