Yourride question about confirmation.Update What great service!!

gabylin

<font color=navy>Has a goal<br><font color=violet>
Hi there,
I decided at the last minute that I wanted to be picked up by yourride. I am leaving tomorrow at 4 am to go to the airport. I spoke with Rabbit on the phone this morning about 10 or 11 am and he said no problem. I gave him a brief idea of where I was going when I was arriving and when I was leaving. He seems like a really great guy! Just like you all said. He told me to put the ressie in online and that they would get back to me. I put the ressie in and got the "Thank you ,your ressie has been received you will receive a response confirming your request shortly." It's only been 7 hours but I haven't received a confirmation yet. Should I call or just wait it out??? My concern is I will be flying from 6 am til 3 pm being I live in California. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Check your email before you leave for the airport. If you don't have the confirmation by then, give them a call. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the response!! I'll do just that! I guess it won't be too early 3:30 am my time is 5:30 their time right?? Thanks again. And I will enjoy my trip!!

Well, Rabbit just called me to confirm all of my plans!! What excellent customer service he gives!! He said he would just personally call me so I wouldn't have to keep checking my email!(how did he know I was checking it every 5 minutes lol) Anyway I'm all set with not a worry left!!
Yourride certainly lives up to its great reputation!!

I agree Rabbit is wonderful at customer service. I have worked with him a couple of times and never had a problem. We look forward to seeing him again in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter