Yourride rocks!

B'rer Karen

<font color=purple>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deep
I just used Yourride (a sponsor of this board) for the first time and had a wonderful experience. I've never used a car service before, so I can't compare, but yourride had awesome service. My flight arrived 20 minutes early, but they were there waiting for me. Had a very smooth trip to my hotel. We arranged for the driver to meet me at 8:30 pm on the day of departure at my hotel. When I came out to the front of the hotel at 8:25 he was there and was actually worried about me and was afraid I wasn't going to be there. I was just very very impressed with the level of service I received and the friendliness of everyone involved. I highly recommend yourride! :) :) :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It's good to hear about your experience. Thanks for posting.

I'm glad you had such a good experience. We'll be using them on Friday. We've never used a towncar service before (always drive or rent a car at the airport). Do you need to reconfirm your reservation a day or 2 in advance? Thanks.

Welcome home! I'm glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with them. :)

Bashful,

You do not need to reconfirm, but I did just because that's the way I am :) I figure it never hurts.

Glad to hear you had a good experience. I just arranged for Yourride to transport our group of 7 on 11/27. Five members of our party have never been to WDW, so I'm hoping this is a positive experience for them (I hate pressure:crazy: )

Welcome back!! Glad you had a wonderful time and experience!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter