Yourride Service Courteous & Prompt

mapletree

Mouseketeer
We have now used Yourride for 2 WDW trips. This trip July 1-11,2002. We will use them again without hesitation.

First trip with Yourride in March 2002 was just so so. DH is not one to complain, so nothing was said. I made reservations for the July trip & requested a specific driver in an effort to avoid the previous driver. Well, Rabbit called our home in Canada the day before trip to say he was not able to fill our driver request but had assigned someone he had confidence in. What issues did we have with previous driver? Rabbit was interested!

This trip our driver Jim (originally from Texas) was good. Our plane was late arriving 15 min. Jim walked with us to baggage claim & helped DH with our 2 suitcases. Jim found a spot for us to wait while he went to get the car. DH helped Jim load the trunk & we were off. Did a Publix stop for fruit. Arrived at AKL. DH paid cash, tipped $15 & confirmed pickup arrangements. Kids & I unloaded groceries, 4 carryons, & 1 suitcase as DH talked & talked to Jim in the front seat. Left the heavy suitcase for them to unload. I was anxious to go see our room!

Rabbit called the morning of departure to confirm details.

Jim arrived at the Poly 10 min. early, bags loaded & we were off. Arrived at MCO 11am (as planned). Jim & DH unloaded bags, I'm sure Jim would have loaded & unloaded all the bags but DH isn't one to stand idly by. $15 tip again. All went smoothly :)

I'm glad you were happy with them. I used them in May and will be happy to use them again.

The only thing is I've never received a call the night before from Rabbit. But Ronnie was there on time .

Cassie,

Our March 2002 experience, the driver was a bit flaky (DH's words). We were not certain pickup would go as arranged. We split that trip midway between 2 WDW resorts.

I faxed Yourride 2nd last day of our trip asking Rabbit to call us at the Contemporary & confirm our pickup details. We were leaving Easter Sunday & didn't want any surprises if Yourride's offices were closed for the holiday.

Driver was late & took forever getting to MCO. Our family got the last 4 seats together on the plane. What a relief as DS gets motion sick & didn't want family split up.

July 2002 trip, Rabbit knew we had issues 1st time & just wanted to make sure all was fine.

Ronnie, your driver has a good reputation. I'm sure Rabbit knew you were in the best hands & didn't need client feedback re this driver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter