Yum or Yuck

roacky road ice cream for sure...but the candy, heavy on the yucky whtie stuff...sits around for a long time at our Christmas house.

rocky point shrimp?

There used to be roasted chestnuts outside the Grand Floridian lobby during Holiday evenings. Loved those little touches.

Egg nog?

I use to be a big fan...but not so much now....calorie content way high and has to be thined...so with my health problems, it goes on the list with popcorn and cake and pie.

nutmeg on rum toddy ?

been fooled all my life....my mom put carrots in hers and called it carrot cake.....blinded all these years...looking for some treat that only mother could make, pineapple upside down cake that was more cobbler than dry cake.....I will usually pass on potlucks.

fresh pineapple one day too late?

I would never order the salad at a resturant, never been a fan of mixed salads like the waldor...maybe because mom never made the tupe..always a bed of iceberg lettuce topped with produce.....so a potluck a spoonful.

Apple jacks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter