• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

Mark my family down as well, haven't made ressies yet as I'm hoping to get my parents to come down to join us, but right now the plan is to take my DS on his first visit for two weeks in the middle of September 2014; it'll also be just a few weeks before my birthday, and 2 months before our 10th wedding anniversary. You better believe I'm plotting, er, planning special stuff. Already got started on my pre-trip report for the first time ever!

Updated to add the new members of the September '14 club! Welcome! :wave2:

I don't know about you guys but I'm really looking forward to seeing New Fantasyland during our trip. I've spent waaay too many hours on YouTube watching walk-throughs and atmosphere videos for the area. I'm also gonna be trying to land a Be Our Guest ressie! :scared: Anyone else planning on checking it out? What is on your dining agenda?

So far, I'd like to do breakfast at Boma (AKL), lunches at The Plaza (MK) and Yak & Yeti (AK), dinner at BOG (MK) and Trail's End (FW), and either lunch or dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern (MK).

We decided on September 21-28 but now to decide on resort....debating poly again (me and the girls want), CR or GF (DH wants something new).

We did BOG this year and LOVED it...it is a must do for us again!!! Thinking of trying california grill, tepan edo and 1900 park fare next time!!

It will be our first time onsite for a week and doing all the parks!!! is it wrong I am super excited :cheer2:

So excited I booked our trip today!! We are staying 7 nights (Sept. 13 - 20). Hoping to do MNSSHP while we are there! I booked ASMo hoping that FD comes out, but if no FD I will probably switch to AOA LM room. I can't wait!!

Count us in. Our tentative dates are the 16-23 depending on flights but will definitely be there the 18-20.

We are hoping for the beach club villas but may end up at SSR.

It's our family reunion trip as in extended family so think 50+ people and I am planning 2 things for us to do together and then we will go our separate ways. I am really excited!!! We did this once before years ago and it was so much fun. (I may be able to find the pic if anyone wants to see.)

I think I am mostly just excited to be back to a September Disney trip. It is my favorite time to go. :)

Excited to hear about everyone plans!

riverbend said:
I don't know about you guys but I'm really looking forward to seeing New Fantasyland during our trip. I've spent waaay too many hours on YouTube watching walk-throughs and atmosphere videos for the area.

The area is just beautiful and pictures and videos do not do it justice. There are so many small details everywhere.

I can not wait for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

It's been a couple years but we're finally heading back home!

It will be my wife, 2 daughters (6 & 3) and myself. We'll be staying at POR, in a Royal Room, from 9/17 - 9/27 followed by a 7 night cruise on the Fantasy.

I've all ready started planning (probably too much - even have all our dining picked out) and we're very excited. REALLY hoping for the free dining promotion.

I'm boooooooooooked! Wahooooo! My parents and I will be venturing to the World September 26-October 3, 2014. This is my second trip and my parents' first! I am experiencing Tigger-level excitement.

Looking forward to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review, and revisiting 'Ohana and Be Our Guest!

:ccat::donald::simba:

{edit: Major thanks to Lisa R. from Pixie & Pirate Destinations for her invaluable help!}

Thinking of trying california grill, tepan edo and 1900 park fare next time!!

It will be our first time onsite for a week and doing all the parks!!! is it wrong I am super excited :cheer2:

1900 Park Fare was one of the highlights of my trip earlier this year. The Stepfamily is a hoot!

And, to answer your question, it would be wrong if you WEREN'T super excited! pixiedust:

Hi all! I am hoping to be able to go down Sept 2014, this will be a trip with just my DH and myself!! I am working really hard now to try to save up the money that is needed and really hoping that free dining will be offered (as it will make it more doable). If I have hit 50% of my goal by March I will book! So now I am just waiting and saving :surfweb: I look forward to getting to know everyone!:)

Please add me! Sept 18-26 at POR....our 4th family trip!

My sisters family will be joining us for their 1st family trip and we will be there on our 4th anniversary! :)

We're hoping to go to WDW from Sept 27 or 28 (depending if we decide to break up the drive) until Oct 2 - which is when we start our 3-day Disney Dream cruise! :D

Okay so I have been down at Christmas time before and experienced MVMCP I loved it! Hoping next time I go down I can do MNSSHP, how is this compared to the X mas party? Or is there no comparison? I am super excited as this trip will just be my DH and I (no kids!!!):cool1:

Oh yeah right now our dates are the 8th to the 15th!

Okay so I have been down at Christmas time before and experienced MVMCP I loved it! Hoping next time I go down I can do MNSSHP, how is this compared to the X mas party? Or is there no comparison? I am super excited as this trip will just be my DH and I (no kids!!!):cool1:

Oh yeah right now our dates are the 8th to the 15th!

We have done both and prefer MNSSHP. I enjoyed the sights, sounds, decorations and even the trick or treating. The parade was probably my favorite part of the event.

Sign me up. DW, DS (5), DS, (2), and myself are booked @ POR September 16th-25th. This will be our second Disney vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter