ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

Please switch me to the Contemporary, we were able to use the 40% off room rates discount with the extended Armed Forces promo :thumbsup2

Sweet! We made one change however...ended up booking Sandy Ridge (instead of Windsor Hills) -- still off-site and the dates are the same.

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Changed reservation :)

Please switch me to the Contemporary, we were able to use the 40% off room rates discount with the extended Armed Forces promo :thumbsup2

What an awesome upgrade!!!! I salute the person who served in the armed forces to protect our well being! ::yes::

Going in early May! Still have to book the trip. Going to make Disney World our honeymoon destination. Staying at ALLSTAR resort to cut some costs:dogdance::dogdance:

One slight change to our trip!

Decided to stay on-site for a few days before checking into our off-site pool house!!

May 8th - 11th, we'll be at AoA -- Finding Nemo Suite -- and then the 11th - 18th off-site in Sandy Ridge.

:banana:

We were going to stay in a regular hotel for those first few days (because we had to rent the house Saturday to Saturday) but this works out better. :D

We decided since we were driving instead of flying, we are going May 27th thru June 7 still at Pop!!
I am excited already! Wish next year would hurry up!!

Going in early May! Still have to book the trip. Going to make Disney World our honeymoon destination. Staying at ALLSTAR resort to cut some costs:dogdance::dogdance:

YAY!! Honeymoon at Disney world is the best! The wife and I did it back in 2008. Keep me updated on the dates after you book the trip. :thumbsup2

One slight change to our trip!

Decided to stay on-site for a few days before checking into our off-site pool house!!

May 8th - 11th, we'll be at AoA -- Finding Nemo Suite -- and then the 11th - 18th off-site in Sandy Ridge.

:banana:

We were going to stay in a regular hotel for those first few days (because we had to rent the house Saturday to Saturday) but this works out better. :D

Made the changes. :)

We decided since we were driving instead of flying, we are going May 27th thru June 7 still at Pop!!
I am excited already! Wish next year would hurry up!!

One more day of Disney fun added! Driving is so much cheaper then driving. We drive every time from Michigan. (Non stop). It's takes us 20 hrs compared to the 3.5 hr flight.

You may think what's wrong with the guy. :crazy2:

Well flight for the four of us is roughly $1300. Driving cost in gas and food is $600 (round trip). :p

One more day of Disney fun added! Driving is so much cheaper then driving. We drive every time from Michigan. (Non stop). It's takes us 20 hrs compared to the 3.5 hr flight.

Well flight for the four of us is roughly $1300. Driving cost in gas and food is $600 (round trip). :p

Wow!! I thought we had a long drive from Virginia! Ours is only 14 hours.

Seriously thinking about a May 3-9 trip. Would need a room discount to pull the trigger....and confirmation DHS will be doing May the 4th be with you again. :)

Seriously thinking about a May 3-9 trip. Would need a room discount to pull the trigger....and confirmation DHS will be doing May the 4th be with you again. :)

I am 98% positive that DHS will celebrate may the 4th. It's an ongoing yearly event that helps DHS cast prep up for Star Wars weekend (3 weeks later). They have a few Star Wars characters out for meet and greet, they test new spots and gather the traffic pattern at the time. We hope you and your family can make it. ::yes::

count us in for may

we will be there May 3-10
at Port Orleans Riverside
in a Royal Room

Can't wait

Ann
John
Stephanie
Saylor

I agree 100 percent! We would fly from ATL if we did. They are an hour ahead of us, takes us about 2 hours to get there, 2 hours before flight time and then the 1 and 1/2 hour flight. We drive in about 10, it is just not worth the hassle for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter