~ºoº Ask questions ºoº~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooking on my new stovetop. EEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited.

Are you happy that it gets darker earlier now?

Are you happy that it gets darker earlier now?

Not really, but what is almost nice is that.... My car is almost in the sun when I need to leave in the morning. If I could leave 30 minutes later the sun would begin to defrost the windows instead of me scraping them. :headache:

TNP.....Have you ever seen a rocket launch?

Heck yeah, this is Hockey weather

What has changed in DL since the last time you visited??

how many languages can you speak?

Speak, some short phrases in 5 or 6. I can speak more than phrases in 3. And really only 1 other than english. I can read 4 or 5 a fair bit but only 2 enough to read stories. I have been able to trick a few that I can speak thier laungage though I barely could.

TNP......Do you wear glasses or contacts?

TNP......Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Both. I inherited my dad's awful vision! And then I have abnormally large pupils which rules out successful lasik. Maybe one day ... :confused3

So my family is all abuzz about the pacquiao vs margarito fight - have you ever paid for a fight on TV?

Both. I inherited my dad's awful vision! And then I have abnormally large pupils which rules out successful lasik. Maybe one day ... :confused3

So my family is all abuzz about the pacquiao vs margarito fight - have you ever paid for a fight on TV?

No, but went to someones house who did. The shortest 15 minutes ever.

If exotic animals were alowed as pets, which would you own and why?

narwhal, Umm, because they are bad @s$!:thumbsup2

What is your favorite kind of store bought cookie?

If exotic animals were alowed as pets, which would you own and why?

I owned some at one point. Well sort of. A couple times I had pirahanas. They tend to be legal in cold states (because they can't survive in the cold natural waters) but not in warm or law heavy states. I was always interested since they have a limited market if mine were farm raised or wild caught. My first school of them were so small they were hard to tell what breed they were and I bought them on the shop owners word. Super young fish usually aren't imported because of the cost associated with mortality rates so I hope they were from a farm.

Other than fish, and some reptiles or amphibians I would never want a pet that isn't from a domesticated breed.

TNP.........Did you ever raise tadpoles into frogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter