~ºoº Ask questions ºoº~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screamin, cause I get to hear the roller coaster over my head. And I love it!!

When was the last time you played candy land the game?

Yes.The best is spinach dip!

Do you like tofu?

yes, spinach dip is super good!! :)
DD10 loves tofu, but the rest of us can't stand it. There's a certain soup she loves at our local Thai place, the soup is great so we all share it but we give DD the tofu. LOL

Yes! A lot of my friends are vegan so I eat it quite a lot :)

What are your plans for nYE?

No plans yet, we usually just stay home and hang with the kids. We toast with champagne or wine and the girls toast with cider. :)

Love jalapeno bagels. The best is if you toast them and melt a piece of pepper jack cheese on top. Mmmm!!!

Nope.

Best Thanksgiving themed tv episode of any show?

OMG that sounds sooooooooooooooo good!!!!! I'm totally doing that! :)

I have never done either :rolleyes1

Favourite popcorn flavour?

white cheddar, with melted butter, yum!!!!!

Tarzan I'd rather be in DL than the MK.

TNP.....Have you ever rowed a boat? Was it merry, like the song says?

Rowed a canoe, not a boat, it was fun.

I think all water rides smell :sick:

Do you ride Jungle Cruise every time you go to DL?

yup, they sure do...but the Pirates isn't a gross smell, just a weird smell. that's how I know I'm at DL, the smell of Pirates. lol

Yes, we ride the JC every time. DD10 likes to interact with most of the guides, when we get a dud we go back later. :)

About 90 minutes for the Rocket Rods.

TNP.....What is your favorite que?

It was RR for us too, but we waited about 2 hours, maybe 2.5....it sucked hard. And that ride was such a let down after waiting that long.......

Screamin, cause I get to hear the roller coaster over my head. And I love it!!

When was the last time you played candy land the game?

Oh wow...Candy Land, must have been years ago. Ours was ruined in the fire and we never replaced it so years ago.......probably 4 or 5.

NP what is your favorite board game?

Yes..... sometimes... My bad.....

Do you ever flip the bird to a rude and/or stupid driver?

Favorite quilty pleasure?

Probably Jack Daniels, but after a few shots it doesn't feel so quilty. After a bottle is sure does the next morning.

TNP........ Do you print many of the digital photos on your computer?

Probably Jack Daniels, but after a few shots it doesn't feel so quilty. After a bottle is sure does the next morning.

TNP........ Do you print many of the digital photos on your computer?

Some, one of my favorite rooms in the house is the family room. The largest wall is covered with pictures of my kids. Some where taken by the Pennys photographer, others are taken with my camera.

Do you make movies with your pictures?

Do you make movies with your pictures?

No I never had. Of course the computer will do a slide show for me if I want. Just never thought it nessecary to switch one to a movie.

TNP........Have you uploaded any videos onto Youtube or Vimeo?

No I never had. Of course the computer will do a slide show for me if I want. Just never thought it nessecary to switch one to a movie.

TNP........Have you uploaded any videos onto Youtube or Vimeo?

No, only facebook and only two. The video I'm working on now is a collection of pictures and video taken over the year of my family, like home movies but set to music and some witty coments thrown in.

The last time you spread a little pixey dust?

Do you love Halloween? I do.... :)

Yeah I think it is an awesome season. I feel bad for countries that don't have it because it is basically fun!

TNP.....Did you dress up for halloween? Was it for an adult party or something else?

I love Halloween, but we don't do much in Australia for it,

Favourite thing about Christmas?

Ah... the wonderful scent of pine trees. And the pretty wreaths that one can choose from.

Is it better to receive or to give? I say both. :)

Curses! I was not fast enough to post my reply.... ;)

Yes..... and the same question stands......

I would say both! I love getting presents but giving them is fun too!

Favourite Christmas Carol

Yes..... sometimes... My bad.....

Do you ever flip the bird to a rude and/or stupid driver?

im not answering this question. i just wanted to comment.... gisele! you are so funny!! :lmao:

I would say both! I love getting presents but giving them is fun too!

Favourite Christmas Carol

white christms by bing crosby! :santa:

favorite christmas time movie?

Gracias! And I really like your sense of humor too. Even if sometimes we might be a tad bit shhhh.... naughty.... ;) ha!

A Christmas Story... it so just cracks me up! Good thing that I carry a tube of crazy glue!

I also love all of the dramatic performances on film of A Christmas Carol.

Do you like egg nog? I personally do not care much for it... I am a hot chocolate kind of girl... Although I have been thinking lately about trying sprite with vodka. I hear it can really lift your spirits.....

OMG! My bad! Where is John Stamos when you need him? Has anyone seen him lately in the parks? Be it Disney, Knotts or perhaps Central Park? Anyone... ? .... Buellar? Anyone?

OMG! My bad! Where is John Stamos when you need him? Has anyone seen him lately in the parks? Be it Disney, Knotts or perhaps Central Park? Anyone... ? .... Buellar? Anyone?

Haha no.

TNP.......Have you ever seen a current TV star in the parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter