•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

@Fokus17 has posted pics of the inside of an alternate studio on the WL FAQ thread. They do exist!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...rmation-thread.3372315/page-379#post-58388299

Oh yes! Sign me up. Okay, I know they aren't a bookable category, and lots of people want this, so the odds aren't good. :sad1:

The other great thing that these pictures don't really show is the superb location overlooking the waterfall. We stayed in one when it was a junior suite, and loved the balcony view of the waterfall, pool, and lake.

:welcome:and Congrats to you!! You definitely started off at the right place! I’m sure the folks here can answer a lot of your resort/DVC questions, but you can also check out the ‘DVC Member Services’ forum where you can post any general questions you may have there, or browse the existing questions, as @shairpdrh already mentioned!
As far as merchandise, unfortunately there’s not a lot to go around yet. I think it might still be too new! I have also been checking the Disney Store and Shop Disney, but nothing yet.
I’d also be happy to add you to Page 1! I just need your purchase month and Use Year month!
Good luck to you, happy to have you as a neighbor!

*WELCOME HOME!*
Are you going to update the monthly activities sheet on page 1 each month? that would be great if you can do that. Also, there was a post that listed the number of DVC rooms in the Resort. That would be good information to have on the 1st page too.

Moving ON to my favorite room!!! Room 5133, a 1BR. This is the last room before a Grand Villa that is on the end. 3 doors lead to one large balcony. Because it is on the end, you can see over the roof across to see the MK fireworks. And the Geyser is right there (it is loud! loved it!) Could see the Electrical Pageant in both rooms, looking to the side. WELL worth the walk down the hall, at least for us!

LEFT:

View attachment 279085

STRAIGHT:

View attachment 279084

RIGHT, SORRY no geyser but nice photo:

View attachment 279083

GEYSER:

View attachment 279082

NIGHT:

View attachment 279081

FIREWORKS:

View attachment 279080

Gorgeous photos and thank you for the review!! We have a 1-bedroom booked for mid-December and I was eyeing this room to request on Touring Plans. I'm just curious - you said the geyser is loud. Can you recall how often during the day it goes off? We won't be in the room much, but will definitely be going to bed by 10 pm or so. Does the geyser still go off at night? Is there another section of the resort you would recommend that would be quieter? It doesn't look like there are a lot of 1-bedrooms so I don't really know what my request options are.

Are you going to update the monthly activities sheet on page 1 each month? that would be great if you can do that. Also, there was a post that listed the number of DVC rooms in the Resort. That would be good information to have on the 1st page too.

Hi! Yes I started that with the intent to update monthly!!

I will do a search for that and get it up when I can!

Thank you!

Gorgeous photos and thank you for the review!! We have a 1-bedroom booked for mid-December and I was eyeing this room to request on Touring Plans. I'm just curious - you said the geyser is loud. Can you recall how often during the day it goes off? We won't be in the room much, but will definitely be going to bed by 10 pm or so. Does the geyser still go off at night? Is there another section of the resort you would recommend that would be quieter? It doesn't look like there are a lot of 1-bedrooms so I don't really know what my request options are.
The Geyser erupts every hour on the hour from 7AM till 10PM. It doesn’t last long, but is neat to see.

As for room requests, there are a lot of 1 bedroom options when you consider the lockoff rooms. These are identical to the dedicated 1 bedroom units but they have connecting doors to the studio unit next door. Things to consider are distance from the lobby, distance from the elevator, and how high a floor you might want. We like higher floors for better views, but it is worth noting that the highest floor in any part of the resort (6th or 7th) has enclosed balcony railings that are more secluded but require standing up to see out.
Happy planning and enjoy your trip!

The Geyser erupts every hour on the hour from 7AM till 10PM. It doesn’t last long, but is neat to see.

As for room requests, there are a lot of 1 bedroom options when you consider the lockoff rooms. These are identical to the dedicated 1 bedroom units but they have connecting doors to the studio unit next door. Things to consider are distance from the lobby, distance from the elevator, and how high a floor you might want. We like higher floors for better views, but it is worth noting that the highest floor in any part of the resort (6th or 7th) has enclosed balcony railings that are more secluded but require standing up to see out.
Happy planning and enjoy your trip!

Thank you SO much! I didn't realize the lockoffs could be a possibility. I will take a look at the location of those as well. I was really hoping for something on the 4th or 5th floor not facing the main pool - I was thinking that might be the quietest? Thanks again!

Last edited:
Yes, to all the comments above. We went from the 1 BR on the main pool side (odd numbered room) on the 5th floor, to a 2 BR (dedicated) on the 6th floor, opposite side. It was quieter on the even numbered side, but up on the 5th floor, the only noise we noticed was that geyser, no pool noise was heard that far up. That 2BR was on the 6th floor, and had those funky balconies in the roof line. What was nice on 5th floor, open balcony and all connected. The 6th floor was 3 separate balconies.

We were near the end of the hall both times, and we used the stairs at the end of the hall, to run for drinks at Geyser Point, which was easy going DOWN 5-6 flights, but somewhat hilarious returning up those stairs. (PS I am 59 and not an athlete).

The kitchens were different in the 1BR and 2BR that we had, the 1BR had the refrigerator outside the kitchen, near the room entrance door. I thought it was a little weird but really, who cares? We used the washer dryer often, the dryer takes a loud big slam to be effective.

The kitchens were different in the 1BR and 2BR that we had, the 1BR had the refrigerator outside the kitchen, near the room entrance door. I thought it was a little weird but really, who cares? We used the washer dryer often, the dryer takes a loud big slam to be effective.

Interesting. Every floor map I've seen shows the fridge in the same place for 1-bedroom and both types of 2-bedrooms. I wonder if one of your rooms had a nonstandard layout for some reason? Or perhaps the 2-bedroom dedicated floor maps I've seen are wrong.

Sorry to be vague about the dryer doors! I had to slam the door several times, loudly, to get it to be closed securely enough to turn on. I actually thought it was broken at first. I felt bad making that much noise, with some family sleeping. First tried to just close it, then small slam, then medium (door opened 6"), finally worked with a slam from door being wide open. This held true in both rooms, both dryers.

Seemed a little odd to me, as they seem to be brand new, which they are, 6 months old max. Worked well, and I just love having the W/D in the room!!

Refrigerator placement: in the 1BR, it was to the right, just as you entered the villa. In that dedicated 2BR, it was here. In the actual kitchen. IMG_5254.JPG

Looking at floor plans, it was the 1BR that was the oddball room, with the refrigerator in a weird spot, not the 2BR.

Here's some room view pics from the rooms on the 2nd floor currently being used by DVC as demo units and sales offices. They should help give an idea of what the view is like from that area though.

This one is room 2123:
View attachment 275726

And this one is 2120 (across the hall, overlooking the Boulder Ridge Cove Coutryard):
View attachment 275728

Can you please tell me what type of room these were from? I know they’re demo units but just Incase they become available I can specify. (Studio, 1br, 2br) Thank you!

Can you please tell me what type of room these were from? I know they’re demo units but just Incase they become available I can specify. (Studio, 1br, 2br) Thank you!

2120 is a two bedroom, and 2123 is the studio portion of a two bedroom lockoff. They are shown to proportion on the room number map, so we should be able to tell the room type from the room numbers.

Has anyone been to the CC resort in the last week or 2? I am curious about the "bug issue" reported earlier.

Thanks

I’m having trouble finding the DVC room totals list. The only one I found has a dedicated website logo on it and I don’t feel it’s appro to post here. Might anyone have a list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter