04/06 Individual Challenge #4 Results - WPASADI News & Happenings

Updated with the link to all tabloids. Happy Reading!! :lmao:

Since names are not included, here is the key to who wrote what entry...

Entry 9 -- Shugardrawers -- 221
Entry 8 -- MareQ -- 214.2
Entry 14 -- tinkamom -- 214.05
Entry 27 -- DemonLlama -- 212.75
Entry 18 -- threeboysmom -- 210.9
Entry 25 -- Suzann -- 210.4
Entry 29 -- julia & nicks mom -- 207.55
Entry 26 -- Grendel -- 206.4
Entry 12 -- Laralyn -- 205
Entry 32 -- Froggyswife -- 204.45
Entry 30 -- kendall -- 204.05
Entry 15 -- Narnian_Princess -- 203.7
Entry 34 -- FergieTCat -- 203.45
Entry 7 -- Melp -- 203.45
Entry 6 -- paigevz -- 202.2
Entry 17 -- Breakfast@Tiffany's -- 197.35
Entry 20 -- mrzrich -- 196.8
Entry 10 -- dumby -- 195.9
Entry 16 -- aengus -- 195.7
Entry 1 -- Rushdude -- 194.5
Entry 31 -- Rhongepooh -- 193.85
Entry 28 -- Plantlady -- 190.95
Entry 35 -- Muhlenberg -- 190.35
Entry 33 -- Tent Camping Mom -- 186.65
Entry 23 -- TPCShauna -- 185.95
Entry 4 -- TheDisneyBunch -- 185
Entry 24 -- Eclpz314 -- 183.7
Entry 19 -- kimmikayb -- 182.9
Entry 2 -- Loves Disney -- 182.3
Entry 21 -- sweetinmaine -- 176
Entry 22 -- JuneChickie -- 170.65
Entry 13 -- lscarb -- 169.55
Entry 3 -- sydally9367 -- 169
Entry 11 -- Rafiki Rafiki Rafiki -- 163.45
Entry 5 -- debbiedoo -- 133.65

Updated with a NEW audience challenge!! Create a band! :banana: See my original post for details. Get to work because it's due on Thursday!!

And I decided to post my tabloids here to make it easier - I did qruthie, NikkiBell, and my sister Palmnut. Qruthie especially ought to hang her head in shame after this story. :) I'll tell you right now, there's more truth to these stories than not! ;) LOL!

The DIS Nutwork

DIS’ing up dirt, one nut at a time

************************************************** ******************************​

Shoplifter Caught with Coach Bag up her Nose!

By Rita Boutit

The DIS Nutwork believes they have quite possibly found the stupidest woman on this planet. Qruthie (the “Q” is silent) is an absolute nutcase with very “bizarre interests” and “a sick sense of humor.”

“Sometimes I wonder if the neighbors sit at their windows just waiting for me to do something stupid,” she recently told The DIS Nutwork.

The 46 year old woman has been known to stick all sorts of things up her nose. She is quite proud of the fact that she can stick her pinky finger all the way up to the very last knuckle. A quarter has found its way in, as well as an entire metal spoon handle! (Do not try this at home, folks!)

Last week, Qruthie was spotted shoplifting at Macy's. Apparently, she thought she could stuff a $369 designer Coach bag up her nose and get away with it. She was able to make it to the parking lot surprisingly before finally being stopped, despite strange glances from horrified shoppers nearby.

“The sad thing is I do stupid stuff like this all the time…” Qruthie admitted the other day.

Obviously, it’s time for this unemployed nutcase to get herself a nose job!

Community Terrorized by “Barbie Biker"!

By Rita Boutit

*NikkiBell* has been terrorizing the shore of New Jersey ever since she bought a new, hot pink Barbie bike last summer.

She has been reported to the police department dozens of times for incidents involving this bike. Her most recent episode included falling from a cliff into a nearby lake with her bike, nearly drowning herself in the process. Fortunately, her boyfriend was able to save her; unfortunately, he saved the bike as well. *NikkiBell* has knocked countless people to the ground with that Barbie bike of hers and has run herself full speed into a tree knocking herself out for a change.

“I am sure someone out there really envies me,” she was overheard saying recently.

“This girl is a real menace to our community,” an officer declared, “We ought to lock her up and throw away the key.”

*NikkiBell* is currently being charged with assault on this officer, running him over with that dangerous Barbie bike of hers after he threatened to take it away. She has since disappeared.

The police are very optimistic about finding her. “With 34 children, a 55-lb. beagle named Princess, and that hot pink Barbie bike, she shouldn’t be too hard to find.”

Pregnant Wife Assaults Husband over Oreos!

By Rita Boutit

Standing at only 5’2” and weighing 469 lbs. (all baby, of course), the 27 year old Floridian spends her days sleeping and eating. “I am just a lazy preggo with no job,” Palmnut said.

On February 3, 2007, a neighbor witnessed a frightful event that took place outside her home. Palmnut had sent her husband to the store for more Oreos. “I had an awful craving for Oreos, sending him to the store daily for at least a dozen packages, then getting mad at him for making me so FAT!” This time, her husband decided no Oreos was the best decision and came home empty handed. Palmnut flew into an absolute rage, according to the next door neighbor. “She just ran at the poor man and knocked him to the ground with that enormous belly of hers, sitting on him until the police finally arrived. It took nine officers to move her off!” Her husband was rushed to a nearby hospital with five broken ribs and a punctured lung.

The assault charge was dropped due to “scary hormonal levels.” Palmnut is, however, planning to sue Nabisco. “It was that white stuff in the middle that made me go crazy.”

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Threeboysmom got First PLACE!!! I am so exicted.. You just keep on going girl! I think my signature in pink tribute is working like a lucky charm for you!! I can't wait to read all the songs, and congratulations to all who are still in it!

:cheer2: :cheer2: Great entries ladies!! Way to go Pink!:cheer2: :cheer2:

lol there was still our two guys (from VMK/DISigns team) in the challenge too ;) Grendel and Rushdude. Grendel managed to escape elimination after a error in scoring was discovered, but alas we still ended up with two former teammates out this week :( Dumby and Rushdude. Its been a fun ride but sad to see people go :hug:

Aww, come on, we need more cheers!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: I know I'm EXTREMELY frustrated right now with the DIS maximum 7000 character count in private messaging. Our entry this week has to fit in ONE pm and I am way over in characters, and I'm not finished!!! ARG!

Still left in the game are Loves Disney, Julia&Nick's Mom, Grendel, Melp, Narnian_Princess, and myself.

Please, we still need our cheerleaders, and we need loads of encouragement!! :cheer2:

Updated the original post to include the newest audience challenge. Since we are creating a brand new house for Mickey Mouse, it's YOUR job to sell his old house!! Have fun!

GOOD LUCK!! :cheer2:

Aww, come on, we need more cheers!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: I know I'm EXTREMELY frustrated right now with the DIS maximum 7000 character count in private messaging. Our entry this week has to fit in ONE pm and I am way over in characters, and I'm not finished!!! ARG!

Still left in the game are Loves Disney, Julia&Nick's Mom, Grendel, Melp, Narnian_Princess, and myself.

Please, we still need our cheerleaders, and we need loads of encouragement!! :cheer2:

I am right there with you! It is driving me insane! I was working till late last night on it and put it into a PM to test to see how much space I went over (knowing I must have gone over lol). I worked with it and got it to fit (at EXACTLY 7,000 characters) only to wake up this morning realizing I had left out a major piece of what was needed! :scared1: Now, I can spend tonight firguring out how to make more room for it!

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!! :scared1:

20 people still in the game; only 10 will continue on tonight!:scared:

There are 6 VMK'ers still left in WPASADI - would be AWESOME if all 6 of us make it into the next round! :cheer2:

:hourglass

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!! :scared1:

20 people still in the game; only 10 will continue on tonight!:scared:

There are 6 VMK'ers still left in WPASADI - would be AWESOME if all 6 of us make it into the next round! :cheer2:

That would be awesome! 6 VMK'ers holding up the top 6 of 10 spots!! :goodvibes

Each day since last Tuesday, I have become more and more anxious to get the results! I am about to BURST!!! :upsidedow

Did they say the results will be posted tonight or tomorrow? I know judging ends tonight at 7, but that was the case for saturday and it was said the results would be posted the following day and I was curious if I missed somewhere whether the same idea applied or if they will get them up and for us to see tonight.

Well we got 5 of the 6 VMKers. So sorry to see Narnia go :hug: The next challenge looks like a crazy one so good luck to all those remaining!!

I am glad to see so many from the VMK/Creative team made it to the final ten!

I am sad to see most of my previous team is out, but I could not have made it this far without them!! :grouphug:

This challenge will suck all the life and energy out of me!!! lol I already have locked in two DIS members and I have a host for the show. With that done, I am ready to start brainstorming ideas!!! :idea:

Good luck to those still in it!!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

Congratulations to the top 10!! Most especially my bff Pink!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: You rock girly! I modified your sig pic a bit, hope you'll wear it proudly. :hug:

1girly.jpg

Woot for the team formerly known as the Fantasmics! Great job done by allof you! Congrats on the win again Pink!

More good news for one of our old teammates in the audience challenge!

Dumby was one of two winners in the Audience Challenge to sell Mickey's House. CONGRATS !! :cheer2:

Congratulations to the top 10!! Most especially my bff Pink!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: You rock girly! I modified your sig pic a bit, hope you'll wear it proudly. :hug:
Got Pink?
Woot.. Pink is in da house!
Hear her ROAR!
Watch her Soar!
Its the year of PINK!
You go girl!!

Your new signature is AWESOME!! :rotfl: LOL!! Makes me smile every time I see it (you need to post more often, cough cough)

CONGRATS to my teammies for making it into the next round - Grendel, Melp, & Julia&Nicksmom!! We're playing for the top 5 spots now!! Woot!

CONGRATS to Dumby for winning the latest audience challenge!! :woohoo:

I have got to get around to editing my original post....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter