08/02/03 Single Cruiser

hunnypothunny28

Earning My Ears
Hello!:jester:

This is Janine, and I am Jazzbran's sister. I am also going to be on the 08/01/03 cruise, and I am looking for other people on the cruise who are 21 and over to hang out with.

I have been on 2 cruises, and I am always the odd-man-out!:eek: My neices leave me, and so does Jazzbran! The first cruise I spent 7-days in my cabin, and the second one, well that was a little better, but it would be great to meet some new people on vacation.:D

I am 27 and live in Atlanta as well. I like to laugh, and just have an all-around great time, especially on a fantastic vacation like The Disney Cruise!

See you all soon!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsboy:

Though we are not going on your cruise, we are in a similar situation. I have a single 26 year old daughter who will be going on a cruise with us. How many single 25 to 35 year olds are there going on Disney cruises?

:bounce:

Good Afternoon!

I am 27, and this will be my 3rd Disney Cruise. I have found that they are a lot of single cruisers 21, and over that are looking for friends. There are a lot more than you know. I know that in the daily ledger that they leave in the state rooms, they actually have "Singles Only" events. I didn't attend the first cruise due to shyness:p, but on the second go around I was okay with everything. This time around, I would actually like to find a few buddies.

Over all, I think that she should be alright. Don't worry, she will find plenty to do, from wine-tasting classes, to just laying on deck catching some rays. She'll be just fine!:smooth:

Hunny:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter