08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this is funny. My DD just turned on Noggin after being outside since about 10 this morning and from noon until 1500 they are doing a "Get out and Play" day. The only thing on the screen is a fishbowl in a classroom and on the chalkboard it says Recess. She was bummed, but it is a cute idea to get kids to get off their bums and go outside and play.

"But I have already been outside for HOURS!!!"

Did you see the newest Play Skool toy ??

It is a bike.. In order to play the video games you have to peddle..

Great Idea !!

So we were watching Superman Returns and it bothered us that his cape was flowing even when he was in space listening to all the sounds down on earth. It SHOULD have been just laying there. Then again, Superman can fly so I guess not all of the laws of physics apply.

You know, being the biggest Superman freak EVER, you don't know how many times I've wonderd that same thing. The only "scientific" answer I have been able to come up with is maybe that even though there's no wind, maybe the cape is still in motion from him flying to that spot?? :confused3 Kind of like the footage of the astronauts in space. Whenever they push things around the object stays in motion bouncing off of walls, etc, because there's no gravity to pull it to a stop. I know, I need a life. :rolleyes1

Did you see the newest Play Skool toy ??

It is a bike.. In order to play the video games you have to peddle..

Great Idea !!

WOW!! A toy AND exercise AND it teaches motor skills!!!!! Play Skool is like the smartest company sometimes!! :rotfl2:

You know, being the biggest Superman freak EVER, you don't know how many times I've wonderd that same thing. The only "scientific" answer I have been able to come up with is maybe that even though there's no wind, maybe the cape is still in motion from him flying to that spot?? :confused3 Kind of like the footage of the astronauts in space. Whenever they push things around the object stays in motion bouncing off of walls, etc, because there's no gravity to pull it to a stop. I know, I need a life. :rolleyes1

OK.. where did YOU come from?? :confused3 Did you smell the pirate: getting closer and come Running to the computer ?? :surfweb:

We got caught up early this morning on our Tivo'd shows. We have 18 on our Season Pass. We really need help.

Oh wait I am being informed we still have CANE and Dirty, Sexy Money to watch. We did get in Heroes, Prison Break, CSI(vegas). I watched GA and Private Practice.

We love Prison Break, CSI, and Heroes TOO!!! I can't wait to see what happens this week on Prison Break!!!

Watches as the post count gets dangerously close to a pirate:

I will stop Posting now.. Just in case.. :scared:

Good luck Girls !!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter