09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl:QUOTE=dvc deernut;37754969]

I JUST LEARNED SOMETHING:rotfl2:I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE TERM SNOWBIRD WAS A CANADIAN TERM. YEARS AGO ANN MURRAY FROM NOVA SCOTIA MADE THE SONG SNOWBIRD FAMOUS, AND CANADIANS GOING SOUTH FOR WINTER WERE CALLED SNOWBIRDS.

I WONDER IF WE COULD ALL MOVE IN WITH WALLY AND TERRIE!!!!!:rotfl2: JUST FOR WINTER!!!:rotfl2:

Count us in on that one. :lmao:

Well I don't know where the term orginated - DH could probably tell us - he is one of those people who have way too much useless information:lmao:!!! But I am all for crashing Terrie and Wally's place so with the four of us and you and Laura - six so far - who else is gonna join?!?!?!?:rotfl2:[/QUOTE]

Well, there are 4 of us so that makes it 10. :laughing:
:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Mail came today and still no docs!!!

:sad::sad::sad:

Sorry to hear. I will keep my fingers crossed that they come today. :wizard:
I think DH's plan is to retire there and drive that darn train arround and arround and arround the Magic Kingdom :rotfl:

My DH wants to drive a boat around. :thumbsup2

Wow, just read this,

Congrats, what a wonderful story, I am so happy for you.. :love:

I hope this cruise is the best ever......:woohoo:

Thanks. I'm sure it will be another great cruise. The added bonus is that we will get to meet all of you. :yay:

PICT0245-1.jpg

:scared1:OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!:rotfl2:

Quick question. I have so far not gone in and read all the postings since I'm at work but has anyone gotten their cruise package and their transportation package. We have booked everything months ago and from past cruises we would have received them by now. I have to try to take a break and sneak out and try to call them. Should I call DVC or the cruise directly?

Thanks for any answers. Boy this cruise is going to be fun. It will be my second DVC cruise and my mom's third. I had a ball in 2008 and am still in contact with two couples who were at our table. In fact one couple we meet up every few months and spend time together at Disney. We've noticed that the DVC people are the best. Don't you think so. We have more fun with the DVC people then on a regular cruise.

Can't wait to see everyone's families having fun.

quick question. I have so far not gone in and read all the postings since i'm at work but has anyone gotten their cruise package and their transportation package. We have booked everything months ago and from past cruises we would have received them by now. I have to try to take a break and sneak out and try to call them. Should i call dvc or the cruise directly?

Thanks for any answers. Boy this cruise is going to be fun. It will be my second dvc cruise and my mom's third. I had a ball in 2008 and am still in contact with two couples who were at our table. In fact one couple we meet up every few months and spend time together at disney. We've noticed that the dvc people are the best. Don't you think so. We have more fun with the dvc people then on a regular cruise.

Can't wait to see everyone's families having fun.

you arent the only ones, we still havent received our cruise package, but we have both transportation packages. I think im going to call the dcl and find out.

Thank you for answering. I'm going to try to sneak a call in now.

you arent the only ones, we still havent received our cruise package, but we have both transportation packages. I think im going to call the dcl and find out.

I totally forgot I should be looking for that...lol I don't know how I thought I was gonna get on the boat without it. :lmao:

We got ours last week with the nice pretty luggage tags for the cruise.....and i made flights on Wed. night and got my Magical Express Package yesterday.... 3 work days to recieve it not bad..... I am now just sitting back and counting down the days.....

We got ours last week with the nice pretty luggage tags for the cruise.....and i made flights on Wed. night and got my Magical Express Package yesterday.... 3 work days to recieve it not bad..... I am now just sitting back and counting down the days.....

YOU JUST BOOKED YOUR FLIGHT? THAT WOULD BE THE FLIGHT WE ARE ON I THINK RIGHT? IF WE ARE ON SAME FLIGHT I WILL MAKE SURE I WEAR MY RED DVC CRUISE HAT SO YOU CAN SPOT ME. EITHER THAT I WILL HAVE TO JUMP UP AND YELL OUT
IF YOUR FROM BURLINTON JUMP UP AND DOWN:rotfl2:

YOU JUST BOOKED YOUR FLIGHT? THAT WOULD BE THE FLIGHT WE ARE ON I THINK RIGHT? IF WE ARE ON SAME FLIGHT I WILL MAKE SURE I WEAR MY RED DVC CRUISE HAT SO YOU CAN SPOT ME. EITHER THAT I WILL HAVE TO JUMP UP AND YELL OUT
IF YOUR FROM BURLINTON JUMP UP AND DOWN:rotfl2:

The flight is 667 departing @ 8:40am now that i know who to look for expect extra time in the TSA line...lol :scared1: .... where are u staying before the cruise ??? we are at POR for the night and when we come back on the 16th we are at BLT for 2nights

Ian - I almost had an accident in my pants over your antics!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Being around all that FE stuff has made you lose your mind!!!!

The flight is 667 departing @ 8:40am now that i know who to look for expect extra time in the TSA line...lol :scared1: .... where are u staying before the cruise ??? we are at POR for the night and when we come back on the 16th we are at BLT for 2nights

That's odd. I am leaving on the 10th Jetblue @8:40am flight 667.

29 days and counting. :yay:

That's odd. I am leaving on the 10th Jetblue @8:40am flight 667.

29 days and counting. :yay:

We are leaving on the 11th..... now the fun really starts watching the wife start to panick.....:rotfl2:

31 days today...wooohoooo :banana::banana::banana:

I just booked my limo ride to Buffalo airport today.
that finishes up everything that needs to be booked.

I just live in Fonthill. I am originally from Hamilton/stoney creek

I was checking D23 online and saw that they announced the dates for their Sip & Stroll event at Epcot. It will be October 15 and 16th. They also have the D23 Magic & Merriment event dates up which are December 11 and 12. They have not announced when the tickets for each will go on sale or how much they will be but I made ressies for both and am staying at SSR for both. I also got reservations for Jan 1st (my birthday) and 2nd also SSR. There were no studios available for NYE so I booked a value room at Sports since DH has not stayed there yet. I know I said no values ever again after last NYE but this time it's only one night and not 3 :rolleyes1 besides I am waitlisted just in case :laughing: Geez, I think we need more points :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter