09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any information on who or what will be going on during our cruise yet?:confused3
I have been on here reading a good bit but trying to not get too excited but it is starting to get to me now...:cool1:

DVC won't tell us before hand.

Does anyone have any information on who or what will be going on during our cruise yet?:confused3
I have been on here reading a good bit but trying to not get too excited but it is starting to get to me now...:cool1:

Someone did say the one of the movies on the cruise will be CARS 2. :thumbsup2

DW in "France"
DisneyJan09022.jpg

Christa - Pinkcindere11a

:goodvibes :goodvibes Happy Monday! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Adorable couple :cutie: Christa is very pretty! :goodvibes

Awww, your doggie does the same thing when we leave :guilty:

Thanks Jennifer

I am at 44!!! :woohoo:

Do you and Christa have any plans or desire to go to the new Disney Store in NYC before the cruise?

We went when it opened, we were very disappointed :sad2:

My little guy does the same thing. As soon as a suitcase comes out in my room, in he hops and cries like crazy when I remove him :lmao:
awww

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter