1/16/05 Wonder, anyone going

Thank you for your prayers and pixie dust. My husband's surgery went very well, he is home now and on the road to recovery. The worst part for him now is dizziness (when he closes his eyes, he feels like he is on a boat). I still don't know if we will have to cancel - will probably have to get medical clearance closer to time. He jokes that maybe if he actually WAS on a boat, he might feel normal. :rolleyes:

I have started putting together my "don't forget items"...............over door shoe organizer, post its etc..............

Afr117, I'm glad your husband's surgery went well!! :cool1:
Luvs Tink' We are going on a 11 day cruise next monday. So we won't pack untill this one is done. But I will be packing as soon as I come back home!!Nothing like rush packing!! Happy Holidays everyone!! :wave:

Hey you all...are you all out Christams shopping?

We are getting oh so close!

What excursions have you all booked?
We have
Dolphin Encounter
Parasailing
and we will snorkel and float at CC!

Anne

I have not booked any excursions, because I am afraid it will be too chilly to get in water. I get cold fast, and besides we didn't do any excursions b4 and had a blast. We are going to check out Cable Beach in Nassau.

We will be there! DH, me, DS turning 10 on cruise, DD 13, DD 8. This willl be our first cruise and we are all very excited. We are from St. Louis and we're looking forward to warm weather.

We are flying down on the 15th and staying at RonJon's. Will anyone else be at RonJon's the night of the 15th? Maybe we could meet beforehand?

We will be staying at the Radisson the night before. I am beginning to panic a little bit since my work schedule is pretty packed before the trip...I feel like I should be packing.....

We are staying at the Raddison at the Port on Saturday also!!! Flying in from DFW (Dallas/Ft.Worth) around noon. Using Tiffany Towncars to the Raddison.

We are stopping at the grocery on the way out to pick up any odds and ends. Can we or can we not bring on bottled water and sodas? The brochure seems to say no, but others have posted that they brought stuff on board. This is rather confusing.

I really want to do the Dolphin Swim/Encounter, but have been afraid it would be too cold and haven't booked it yet. They have wet-suits there, so maybe it would be okay.?? Gosh I want to do that, can you tell?

DD has out-grown everything so we are having to "try-on" and cross our fingers that she has enough summer-type clothing! LOL

Getting very excited now!!!!

soleglo said:
Anyone going on this cruise with sons in the 9-13 yr age group?
We're on the cruise with a DS 11 (almost) and a DD 9 and, possibly another DD 11 (mom is afraid and seems to be backing out) :bitelip:
We also have my spouse and I celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and 3 of our 4 kids with their spouses.

We did the whole "trying on" thing only to find DD7 has outgrown all of her stuff! I hit ebay and target online and have everything covered.....as long as it all gets here in time~ :earboy2:

We are getting into MCO at 11 am on Saturday and going over to AK for the day and then CM's for supper.

Anne

My DH and I will be on the big red boat!! ( I posted on another thread already) This is my first cruise and am very excited, nervous... I am leaving my children at home with DMIL. We are staying in Orlando before the cruise for a convention.

We will be arriving an hour later than you at MCO.
What's an "AK" and a "CM for supper"

Just wondering.....

Kiadon

Sorry Kiadon... I got carried away with my "dis" speak.

AK = Disney's Animal Kingdom. We will be going there for a few hours in the afternoon to show my mom the highlilghts

CM = often stands for cast member, but in this case stands for Chef Mickey's . Chef Mickey's is a buffet restaurant at the Contemporary Resort and the evening buffet has the characters come around and greet at the tables.

Anne

soleglo said:
Anyone going on this cruise with sons in the 9-13 yr age group?
I will be bring my 3 DGS ages 8, 11 and 13 with me for our first cruise. They won't know they're going until we arrive at the airport on January 15th ! :Pinkbounc I've been to WDW with the older 2, but this is a first for the 8 year old. Jan. 16th is my 60th birthday :cake: so I decided to share it with the grandkids. Any suggestions for shore excursions ?

There's another thread I think for this cruise but I don't think i've posted here. Going w/DW, DD 15 (her friend...is that DF??), DS 13, DD10. This our 2nd cruise, except for DD15 (12 at the time) who saw the movie Titanic too close to our first cruise!! That worked out well anyways because this way we were 4 & fit into a stateroom.

We're from Baltimore & probably coming down Friday...

How do we know who anyone is here when we get on board? Perhaps it's more fun to guess!!

Still waiting for docs....but I know they'll get here...eventually.

Sonney

Hi!Just got back! We will be staying the night before at the Raddison too!! The kids like to sleep a little longer!(DS-13,DS-10 & DS-6 1/2) I'm going to start packing this weekend. :wave:

Still no docs for the 1/16 cruise. Anyone else still waiting? So how about setting up a meet!?? Any ideas?

Sonney

Sonney, We called DCL today to check on our DOC's. They said we would get them by Friday. Hope that helps! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter