• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

1/23/08 Closing in Game On! Checkers Anyone?

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Well, VMK gave us a fun play zone today and many of us got a chance to "kick the tires" and have some fun playing checkers.

Although, it's not the first night of checkers and fun in VMK. Six months ago, a friend and I got into quite a checkers challenge on line. "This would be fun in VMK," I thought and I made a game room complete with checkers, tic-tac-toe, and tron for me and some friends to hang in on days when we wanted to visit with each other and play something different.

I guess we don't need the room much now that we can earn some credits playing VMK's Checkers, but tonight seemed like the perfect night to open it up for a closing party. Thanks to everyone who came to join in the fun. It made me smile as you all popped in my room to close the night.

Missed you Monkey.

Sweet Disney Dreams all!

checkers2.jpg

checkers.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter