1-Bedroom Kidani vs. Jambo

mybabesuz

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to remember the differences in the 1-Bedrooms in Kidani and Jambo.

I know Kidani has the extra bathroom but how are the master bathrooms, themselves, different?

Does Jambo have a seperate shower or is it just the whirlpool tub with a shower in it?
I remember you have to go in the hallway to get to it in Jambo and the washer/dryer area is right there.

Do both rooms have the extra sleeper chair?

Our general rule is that we stay in Studios at Jambo because we eat out of the room more and Kidani for 1 or 2 Bedrooms for the extra bathroom.
We spend equal time between the resorts.

We were thinking we might enjoy Jambo more at Christmas time with all the decorations.
We were trying to figure out how it would be different besides losing the extra bathroom.

TIA
Suzanne
:flower3:

Yes, the shower is in the tub at Jambo.
The only vanity is in the Jambo bathroom (unlike the "older" lDVC's i.e. SSR, VWL.. that have a 2nd vanity in the bedroom.)
The Jambo decor is a bit darker.
All Standard, Savanna and Club 1BR have the sleeper chair in Jambo, but it is a bit more tight (value does not have the chair)

I've seen both Jambo and Kidani Christmas decorations two different years. I didn't think there's was much difference in the "look" of the decorations. Yes - Jambo's lobby is bigger so maybe that is more impressive - but both were decorated. I would not pick between them based on that.

Honestly, due to the darkness levels in both lobbies - the decorations don't "show" that much - and they are more impressive at some of the other resorts anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter