1 crazy family+2 resorts+5 parks+1 snake+1 surprise=A Mickeystoontown report 4/3x2

I'm not going to lie...I'm still scarred from reading about your last snake encounter! I don't know that I am going to be able to go into a gift shop and not think about that! BTW I love the dress you are wearing in that picture!!

Oh my word! Popular place! I never had a chance at page 1! :D

I'm in!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yeah! :yay: another mickeytoontown TR! You guys are so funny. Love the picture you posted of your family. I must say you all do clean up nicely! Can't wait to read along.... :)

Hello from Australia! Following you're TR with great interest - we arrive at WDW in December

subscribing - looking forward to another one of your fantastic trip reports!

Hi Lisa. I'm Connie. I've read several of your trip reports but I'm not sure I've ever said "hello".

So... you know... "Hello." :flower3:

I'm all subbed up and looking forward to another fun report. popcorn::

YAYYYY Im here ! I cant wait to read your trip report !

Welcome! I'm happy to have you here!

I'm here!!:goodvibes I can't wait to read all about it!!!:thumbsup2

Hey Angie! School out for your boys yet?

It is so funny how fast your posts get responses. I think you must have some folks who sit on their computer waiting for you!! Looking forward to the hijinks!

Welcome! This sucker is moving so fast I can hardly keep up!

I can't wait to read about your trip! We leave in 51 days (who's counting?) and we'll be staying at CBR for the first time. Hoping your report will give me my disney fix I so desperately need.

Welcome! I am jealous of your 51 days countdown. I started a new ticker just so I can see that another trip is being planned.

Joining the fun and looking forward to reading about your adventures.popcorn::

Happy to have you onboard!

You had me at felonious iron from the last report. I'm in.

BTW, just wait for Lacey. I was the anti-girl as well -- no frills, pink, skirts/dresses. My poor mom had to foist it on my sister. And then I had a daughter. You guessed it -- girly as can be, wants to wear dresses 24/7 and preferably sparkly and frilly ones. Sigh. So yes, if you make dresses, just point me to where!

Felonious iron! :lmao: Do you know that I still haven't taken the tags off my iron yet. It's a reminder of the run times we had.

I'm betting that Lacey will dress up a little girl in dresses but I'm not sure how frilly they will be.

I made six or seven dresses for one of my readers and I'll see if she can post pictures of her niece in them.

I am here!!

Glad you stopped by!

YAY! :cool1: I'm here!!! I'm so excited! I think this is my 4th MTT TR?!?! WOW! I feel like I could just come in and sit on your couch now! :hug:

Welcome! You know that you're more than welcome to come plop down on the couch with us.

I'm here! You know I always love to read your funny, silly trip reports. I can't wait to hear about all of it. :hyper:

Hey Mel! Good to see you here!

I am here. Can't wait to hear about it.

Welcome aboard!

I'm not going to lie...I'm still scarred from reading about your last snake encounter! I don't know that I am going to be able to go into a gift shop and not think about that! BTW I love the dress you are wearing in that picture!!

I'll go ahead and tell you that this encounter with a snake was scary but it was also very very funny! Made one of those memories that we'll talk about for quite a while.

Thanks! The dress is the one that I wore in Lacey's wedding and pulled it out again for my niece's wedding at her request.

I'm ready to read another one of your TR's.

Welcome! It's good to have you!

Just finished your last one! Ready for another!

Welcome! I have a new installment coming right up!

I made it :cool1:!! I love the picture you chose for the intro. Where was it taken?

Dana! It's good to see you! That picture was taken at my niece's wedding.

Oh my word! Popular place! I never had a chance at page 1! :D

I'm in!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Welcome! I can't believe how fast this thing has moved so far.

Yeah! :yay: another mickeytoontown TR! You guys are so funny. Love the picture you posted of your family. I must say you all do clean up nicely! Can't wait to read along.... :)

Welcome! I'm telling you....we can slick down and make ourselves look pretty when we need to. :rotfl:

I'm in! Can't wait for this ride ;) love your reports lisa

Thank you and welcome to the latest report!

Hello from Australia! Following you're TR with great interest - we arrive at WDW in December

Hello! Welcome!

I'm in once again!!! You always have such a GREAT time! Looking forward to all the fun and excitement.

Welcome aboard! You'll definitely being seeing some fun and excitement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter