1 Crazy Lady's Lawn Displays 2008! Update on Page 13 - BUSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also found this through the link in the DIS newsletter. Too funny. You have to give her credit though, for her honoring historical figures creatively.

However, if there's a display on Mother's Day that includes the likes of:

Britney Spears
Anna Nicole Smith
Joan Crawford

etc....then you might want to check on her. :rolleyes1

Also found this thru link on Dis Newsletter. This is hilarious. :rotfl: Subbing to this thread and also sending all my friends/family a link to this.

The yard was still the same this morning. Well, it's a little off of the original version due to the windy days we have had since it was first erected.

I will most certainly let you know when it's updated. :thumbsup2

I heard from a great DIS friend of mine, momsgoofy, that there is a DIS newsletter, which I find it to be very odd that I didn't know existed, but in it this thread got a plug for being pretty funny.

:worship: Thanks for the official DIS nod of approval!

That's where I heard about this thread and I'm glad they said something. I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. :lmao: :lmao: Great thread!! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: OMG, I can't breathe!!!

But I have to say "BLESS HER HEART"!!!! She obviously worked so hard on this!

Questions - do you think there will be any black leprechauns next month? :scared1:

OMG why are you taking pictures of my granny's lawn decorations? :mad:

KIDDING
This is hilarious...ya know people like this lady actually are very happy people. Its fun being a little loopy :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: OMG, I can't breathe!!!

Questions - do you think there will be any black leprechauns next month? :scared1:

does green paint cover brown paint very well? If not then what color do you imagine they will be?

hands down the best thread on the boards. This is so good that I got a link to it from a friend who I have never discussed Disney with, doesn't even know that I lurk on these boards alot etc. This is just good comedy right here!

:lmao: :lmao:

"Bless Her Heart" and by the way when saying this in the south, make sure you put on that southern charm with a smile ;)

lgh (21).gif

I can only assume that this little old caucasian lady wanted to make sure that everyone knows who the folks celebrating Black History Month in her yard are.

Normally I don't even think about the color of people's skin but I have to admit I was figuring this was a woman of color.

James Brown is killing me!:lmao:

Personally, I can't wait for Easter!!

I soooo just sent an e-mail to Ellen... :rolleyes1

Please folks, let's keep her a DIS secret. That helps to preserve her feelings, which I can only imagine would be hurt if this were to make it to a larger audience. I have never met this woman, but let's face it, no one wants to be laughed at the way that we are laughing at her. Granted, her choices for lawn decoration are super tacky and way out there, but she is decorating her yard in a small neighborhood in the middle of the older part of the burbs. She has no idea that it's reached this large of an audience and I doubt that she would appreciate some/most of our reactions.

ConcK, I love ya, but if Ellen's people respond that they are interested in this rather than a simple acknowledgement of the initial giggle, send them to me. I would be forced to have a conversation with this woman, that I just don't want to have, but I would have to own up to my somewhat twisted interest in the displays, taking the photos, and my disrespectful posting of them. Isn't that is a joy killer? Not to mention the possible reaction that my admission could have. :sad2:

Honestly, would any of you want to have that conversation? Do you guys want to see these displays stop because she got ticked off? I know that I don't want to.

Sometimes ya gotta keep things to yourself.

God knows I dont want the displays to stop, in fact I'm going to the attic to see if I can find anything to ship to this woman that may help in making the displays even more "fun"!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter