1 nt. in cabin & 2 @ POR, or 3 @ POR?

T

TWOOD

We're coming over Labor Day and can only afford 1 nt. in a cabin (we spent 2 glorious weeks @ WDW in June, so funds are limited). Our other 2 nts. are at Port Olreans Riverside, which has a direct bus to FW after 4pm. Is it worth it to spend just 1 nt.? We are planning to spend the day doing just FW activities: water mouse boats, swimming, petting zoo, hayride, campfire & movie... We won't have a car & all golf carts are already reserved so we'll have to walk or use the internal bus system. Should we save $45 and just stay the entire time @ POR, or try out the cabins for 1 nt.? Thanks for your help, Tracey :)

Personally I love the cabins and we have stayed there several times, but I think in your case I would just save the money and stay at Port Orleans. I believe check in time is 4:00 and check out is 11:00 a.m. so you wouldn't even get to be there 24 hours (unless of course you could get early check in). But Port Orleans isn't far from the campground so the bus ride over wouldn't be bad and you could still just go over and do all the things you want to. Personally, once I check in I like to stay put. Have a fun time whatever you decide!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter