1 week till unleash..

I'll be there. I'm debating on what to do. I do have a TS lunch planned so I should just get up early, stay through lunch and leave for a nap.

Then I could return around 5pm or so.

But if I decide to get Marty Sklar's autograph on his book on the 11th, I'll probably do some other things then afterwards at DHS which would mean changing up my where I'll be when schedule and then I won't need to be at DHS all day on the 13th.

Decisions, Decisions..........

Yea I was planning in getting there around 5 but think I'm not going to go till around 7. Should be fun

I am really disappointed in the blog posts today. Seems like they are focusing on Disneyland and did not say much about DHS. No mention of merchandise other than a t-shirt and the only snacks mentioned are gingerbread cookies (I can't stand gingerbread) and popcorn in a Jack Skellington bucket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter